• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2019 Santa Cruz Masters Cup presented by Innova 17-May to 19-May-2019

Should we get a jump on all the foot fault and rule breaking talk now so we don't have to wait for the inevitable 4 pages down the road? :popcorn:

Anyway, love watching some DeLa!

Should we get a jump on all the foot fault and rule breaking talk now so we don't have to wait for the inevitable 4 pages down the road? :popcorn:

Anyway, love watching some DeLa!

Inevitably, at one point in time, someone will jump putt and it will spit back out, harmony will be restored in the universe and all shall be well.

I am assuming jomez and ccdg will cover the last 2 cards for the first round? paul, eagle, manabu, bell on the 2:40 card and then ricky, nate, MJ, and blair (am winner?) on the 2:50 card

I am assuming jomez and ccdg will cover the last 2 cards for the first round? paul, eagle, manabu, bell on the 2:40 card and then ricky, nate, MJ, and blair (am winner?) on the 2:50 card

PDGA asked if we'd switch onto FPO, so that's where we'll be. :)

Par Save will have the 2nd feature card (and chase card all weekend)

Can't wait to watch the action at DeLa and then promptly ignore the final round at the "Golf Course."

Yep, they took one of the most interesting events of the year, for me, and positively spanked it.

I've noticed that the "less technical" players all move up on that final day.

To clarify, I said "GOOD!" because Jomez and CCDG would be there. :thmbup:

There you go acting all polite and adulty.

Still love the first two rounds of this event. And I agree, Jomez and CCDG rock this. I have to admit, I love Ian, and frankly, Jamie, on this course. Lots of history and knowledge there.

Latest posts