• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

If you mean ability to throw a disc, then yes. But tournament play also requires mental ability and you have played enough with me to know where I my rating is for that, lol.

Also, my shoulder has gone to hell recently. Been throwing my old 136g blizz ape just to hit 270ft... I guess I need to start the transition into being one of the older guys with an impeccable short game a little earlier than most... Though I have been toying around with throwing lefty, but its a long way from being used in public.:sick:

My round ratings have dropped significantly since I took this desk job. No rounds over 900 after August. My metal state by the weekend is not good!

This might not be the be best place, but a quick question. I just got my pdga membership, can I get tournaments that I have already played uploaded to my profile?

went from 863 to 882. my calculations had it going up to 878 with a tournament's unofficial raitngs but my first round went up 11 and my 2nd round went up 22. May's update will more than double the number of rounds on my rating because of a league my club has been doing

Just renewed, and now I'm at 904, shattering the 900 mark by an entire 4 points! Up from I believe 886(?). Makes me happy. I do feel I've improved and had my best tourney round in October in the 930s. Looking to get in a tourney a month this summer.

That's annoying. Someone at the PDGA pushed the ratings update scheduled for today off until tomorrow (4/26).

That's annoying. krupicka posted on the 'PDGA ratings are up thread' that the update has been pushed off until tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ratings are up. No change for me as I did not have any events in this period. Next update I'm guessing my 885 will fall back under 880...:gross:

Went down two points despite my last five included rounds being above my current rating. Must've had some nicer old ones drop. Oh well...

Since last July I've been hovering over the lower threshold of Advanced Ams. Back over the line!:clap: But the next time I take a ratings dip, I'm throwing myself a party.

Attachments

• tumblr_o2bcn6PJp31qcnlq7o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o2bcn6PJp31qcnlq7o1_1280.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 15
Up to 837 now, with another low round (727) dropping off. I had been hopeful a tournament which finished right before the ratings update deadline would go on, but looks like I'll have to wait for the next update. Sadly I shot pretty poor (816, 754) at Nationals again, but by the third day, your arm feels like it's going to fall off, so what are you gonna do? The rounds are still higher than Nationals last year, and I'll be able to play in a weekly league this summer, so I'm hopeful that my rating will really improve over the summer.

No change but that is no surprise. No events in the recent past and none in the near future. My body is f-ed and my mind even more so.

Latest posts