• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local around my area recently became sponsored by prodigy discs, excited to see what this brings!

Who? Or are you going to make us go into detective mode? :D

Feldy is originally from Kalamazoo........so maybe

Who? Or are you going to make us go into detective mode? :D

Feldy is originally from Kalamazoo........so maybe

No lol Although following suit with the rest of there team he IS a world champion, and He won last year. Sherlock holmes it up. Should be fun.

No lol Although following suit with the rest of there team he IS a world champion, and He won last year. Sherlock holmes it up. Should be fun.

bs alarm is going haywire. someone definitely wanted to be one of the cool kids. :gross:

DJ baldwin is what you meant. dont' know where lammers is from but it isn't battle creek.

I just looked him up on PDGA and seriously laughed about how he won Rec by 8 strokes at CCR last year when he was less than 13.... Kid is already rated like 910. Definitely going to be killer by the time he's 16/17.

I just looked him up on PDGA and seriously laughed about how he won Rec by 8 strokes at CCR last year when he was less than 13.... Kid is already rated like 910. Definitely going to be killer by the time he's 16/17.

Sounds familiar......

He came to a club meeting? What to show his new stuff?
I was actually there purely out of my interest in club matters! Haha there doesn't have to be an ulterior motive for me to show up and say hi to some people I haven't seen in a while. I ended up pushing an idea that was very received and might change the entire 2013 Charlotte Championship Series! I am actually interested in club matters when I'm in town believe it or not! :) The night of the club meeting just so happened to be the day I received my new toys in the mail and I thought it would be a cool thing to bring in for people to look at and feel for the first time. And MJ, I thought we were kind of buds :(

I was actually there purely out of my interest in club matters! Haha there doesn't have to be an ulterior motive for me to show up and say hi to some people I haven't seen in a while. I ended up pushing an idea that was very received and might change the entire 2013 Charlotte Championship Series! I am actually interested in club matters when I'm in town believe it or not! :) The night of the club meeting just so happened to be the day I received my new toys in the mail and I thought it would be a cool thing to bring in for people to look at and feel for the first time. And MJ, I thought we were kind of buds :(

BTW.......this guy must suck!!!! He has only played one course!!!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts