• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy H1

Is yours an X-Out? Mine is an X-Out and the plastic not printed on the front. Ergo, they might be putting the "7" on those...

Wow...you just caught me in a rare "duh" moment.

Now that makes a whole ton of sense. Can't believe I didn't realize it before, thank you.

They just started marking the plastic type on the rim within the last six months I believe. All new Prodigy I've gotten has had plastic type marked as well as model. EG: "163 A1-4", "180 M3-G", "174 H2-7" But, yes, it's fairly recent.

So I'm in the market for a lightweight OS Control Driver, and I knew the Flick and FB came in weights under 155, but I didn't realize the H1 did. I'm looking for something that I can lay into FH and trust to comeback, but in a weight that doesn't tear my shoulder apart. I was using 170+ FBs, but I had a 150 Ti Flick that was money, but I can't find anymore of them, so would a 150ish H1 work? Also what plastic, because I'm not super familiar with Prodigy's plastics.

The h1 would work but they are more overstable then a Firebird. I got a max weight one can hardly keep it flat for 150-200 before it starts fading hard. The 400 H1v2 is what I use. Workable and overstable, replaced my Firebirds!

What is this h1v2 business? Will i be unable to find normal h1 when mine beat in after the sun explodes?

They stopped making old H1's but I don't think you'll have problems finding them as not many people bought/buy OG H1s. Just Marshall St. has 10 x out in 400Gs but all light weight, 11 in 750, 19 in 400G, and 12 in 400.

Though with Seppo throwing one a lot recently maybe you'll have competition.

What is this h1v2 business? Will i be unable to find normal h1 when mine beat in after the sun explodes?

I held an H1v2 once last year. I never threw it but held it with my FH grip & remember it feeling 'tall'. Reminded me of a Predator. That's all I know.

Latest posts