• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

nah i dont plan on gettin rid of that. im not sure yet..i like them both but i only have one round with the prodiscus bag so far. they both equally fit my needs as they have the capability of carrying more extras but also able to carry less if needed. both great bags. the mahal has earned its place already..the prodiscus still has lets of testing to go thru :)

I would like to see some pics of all the different color bags as people start getting them. Love the turquoise though.

I like the look of these bags. I think its really cool that they have bright color options as well. I hope the quality holds up, no reason to assume it wont, but first run bags are going to be prone to flaws in design and whatnot, so that in mind hopefully its all minimal and they keep selling and making a nice looking and functional bag.

alright i am super intrigued by this and have now scoured the internet looking for a place to purchase the bag. I am coming up with no luck. Where can I purchase this or better yet how much is it?

alright i am super intrigued by this and have now scoured the internet looking for a place to purchase the bag. I am coming up with no luck. Where can I purchase this or better yet how much is it?

$250 with shipping
orderst by email: order "at" prodiscus "dot" fi
autumn is now on presale

one of plastic pieces on my fade straps broke... so now i am even more pumped for the autumn builds :) any updates?

one of plastic pieces on my fade straps broke... so now i am even more pumped for the autumn builds :) any updates?

autumn run will start on september. then it comes by color again in random order
preorders going right now..

just thought id chime in since ive got over a dozen rounds on this thing. on the first day it was put through a monsoon and the rainfly kept everything dry! the bottom material also helped a ton too. being its some sort of vinyl,nothing soaks through so that was a huge plus that round. since then i have taken it out and ive had nothing but good things to say about it. it rides so nice and doesnt feel heavy at all when its on and tightened up. my back is never sweaty with this on and thats a big plus in the heavy heat and humidity. the straps are very comfy and definitely cater to someone with big shoulders. ive had a few people try it on and they liked it immediately. the biggest thing people like as well as myself,is the amount of storage and capabilities it has. i still stand by my comment before that this is a grip and mahal love child.

it sits up on its own and ive not had it tip over at any time. it actually sits on my stool fairly well too. the bags material has been holding up very well. i take care of my bags but the sewing and material all are of good quality to the details. i dont ever have any problems getting discs out whether itsthe top section or bottom section. eventually im going to put in a camel back to see how that works with the bag. i had an extra camel back pack that was too long for my mahal so i think itll fot perfectly in the pro bag.

big thanks to kai! i love the bag and very pleased so far. its definitely getting some good compliments on it.NONE that said it looked like a grip :)

thanks kai!

I second everything booter said. I'm pretty small and it still fits me really well. It's extremely comfortable and it holds everything I want to carry with room to spare. Took everything out of my latitude pro bag and put it right in the prodiscus bag. It holds the same number of discs and everything. I absolutely love it and have had tons of complimentary comments. This Saturday will be my first tournament with it and I expect to get even more. Plus it rides so nice I don't even feel the weight. Truly awesome. Great work Kai.

autumn run will start on september. then it comes by color again in random order
preorders going right now..

already have my pre-order... just patiently, well attempting to patiently wait :p haha then booter has to come in and get me even more pumped haha