• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Quest disc - good or bad?

discdug

Par Member
I have a chance to get some Quest disc at dealer cost. more than half off of reg. prices. What are your thoughts on these? Which ones to get or stay away from. I know personal preference is huge here. All i need to know is what is the info you know on these discs or experience with them.

I like the Defender. It is a flippy disc but if you can get hit it right, it will go a long ways.

I carry a T-Bone, a Classic Inferno, and a Defender. I've thrown most of the rest of their stuff, and most of it is not so great. I really like the T-Bone, and the Inferno a little less. The Defender is my trick-shot, it's gonna turn hard to the right, super-understable disc. I've probably made my longest throws ever with the Inferno, but it can be a little touchy, as it's gotten to the point that it's pretty flippy, but it's got nice glide, and is great with a tailwind.

i like the odyssey, it is double lipped and takes some getting used to but it is a straight driver and it floats!

Yeah, I like these too. They have an overstable (Power Driver) and an understable (Ultra Long Driver) version. The 2-piece plastics are really amazing...(I'm still saying this is the future of disc golf-go ION!)

Yeah, I like these too. They have an overstable (Power Driver) and an understable (Ultra Long Driver) version. The 2-piece plastics are really amazing...(I'm still saying this is the future of disc golf-go ION!)

the ultra long range driver is my favorite. i like to hold the outer of the two lips. it gives me more control

The original Inferno was a pretty sweet disc and at the time it was released it was the longest disc in my bag.

The T-Bone is actually a good disc and the Diablo-DT was also pretty nice.

If you don't have a huge arm, grab a Raging Inferno DT. It has some ridiculous glide.

If not, the Raging Inferno and Double D are pretty good for distance.

I like the Defender, T-Bone, 100M Lazer, raging infernos are okay. The 10M Brick is a whacked out disc, but worth having just for the hell of it.

\/\/

I like the Defender, T-Bone, 100M Lazer, raging infernos are okay. The 10M Brick is a whacked out disc, but worth having just for the hell of it.

\/\/

Quest has all the whacked out discs like the now illegal Turbo Putt and the Wheel. The turbo putt is certainly fun to mess around with. I am still waiting to get my hands on a wheel and give it a try.

My wife looooves the Ultralight Raging Inferno DTs... and loooooves the Backbone as well. She probably plays 90+% of a round using just those two molds.

T-Bone is an awesome disc for staight short range shots (200 ft). My first shot with the T-Bone skipped off the top the basket.

Latest posts