• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Roc vs. Buzzz

Roc or Buzzz?

• Roc

Votes: 99 50.3%
  • Buzzz

Votes: 98 49.7%

• Total voters
Neither? lol

Both are fine discs. I throw a truth though as my straight mid. Not really in love with it either. I slightly less stable truth in Opto X. Not the OS Emac which comes in X. Maybe an Evidence in Opto X would be the shizzzz.

This is an interesting thread. I have several different buzzz discs, but have never owned a Roc. My friend has one that he uses well. I will have to ask him if I can throw one. All I need is more discs!:D:D

This is an interesting thread. I have several different buzzz discs, but have never owned a Roc. My friend has one that he uses well. I will have to ask him if I can throw one. All I need is more discs!:D:D

if you don't have a Roc, yes you need more discs:thmbup:

Me and Rocs never clicked. The Buzzz however...we're besties.

eMac Truth is a better Buzzz

51b59e851627072666d791356d512afc.png

The Buzzz is for people who don't have touch to throw a Roc ... Sorry not Sorry

The Buzzz is for people who don't have touch to throw a Roc ... Sorry not Sorry

That can't be right. I throw a Roc pretty well and a Buzzz like garbage.

I love that this thread is 4 years old and it's still just 1 vote apart.

I love that this thread is 4 years old and it's still just 1 vote apart.

IIRC the gap was wider in favor of the Roc. Likely there have been some newer votes for the Buzzz due to Discraft's recent push.

Make this Drone vs. Gator thread, and then...
"How long does it take to beat a Drone/Gator until it flies like a Buzzz/Roc?

I'd love to see a bag loaded with 3-4 Drones or Gators ranging from super OS, no way you can throw it straight, to... super flippy, no way you can throw it straight.

I'm thinking you might need to put them in a rock tumbler to achieve that last one but, talk about cycling molds.

Latest posts