• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The Challenger has arrived!!

The other color options won't be available til they come in. However where you see grey on the bag pictured will be the color you choose along with the front putter pocket to help give the front a splash of color too.

The pre-order for the Challt Backpack will end this Friday! For those of you that ordered you will receive the bag within 4 weeks, along with your lifetime warranty and color of your choice.

did the price of the flak go up, it was 160 last time i saw anything about it

nice bag Kilgus, good luck with your business!

Thanks jcrabb, everything is going well and we've had a good amount of sales here in the South. There are still those doubters out there but that is to be expected, once our bags are seen in person doubters will quickly change their mind.

New Bags are in.

Thanks jcrabb, everything is going well and we've had a good amount of sales here in the South. There are still those doubters out there but that is to be expected, once our bags are seen in person doubters will quickly change their mind.

Production run of our new Backpack style bag is now in. Here is a look at our Black and Red version. We are currently have navy blue, red, grey, and purple available. Remember each bag comes with a limited lifetime warranty and the widest and most padded straps on a back pack bag to date.

Attachments

• Final Challenger bag.jpg
    Final Challenger bag.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Final Challenger Bag 3.jpg
    Final Challenger Bag 3.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Final Challenger Bag 2.jpg
    Final Challenger Bag 2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 64
i think its a little bland as well, but its all about if its functional

To each their own, I think it looks awesome and I've seen it in person. I also have back pain and Chris is a doctor of physical therapy so he designed it to relieve pressure on your back and shoulders, this bag was made for functionality. I'd rather have a good functioning bag than a pretty one.

Billy if it doesn't decrease your back pain you can send it back for a full refund. Hope you enjoy it bro :)

It's a neat bag. Personally, I see alot of people trying to cash in on the "in bag" bandwagon. I can see this bag being a competitor in the $140 - $150 price range, but not at a dollar less than the entry Grip. Best of luck to you!

It's a neat bag. Personally, I see alot of people trying to cash in on the "in bag" bandwagon. I can see this bag being a competitor in the $140 - $150 price range, but not at a dollar less than the entry Grip. Best of luck to you!

Very well said!

The fact that we use the highest grade materials available is why we are at the price we are at as well as the fact that we do offer a lifetime warranty. It makes it difficult to get to that price point with low quantities and the material and time it takes to make a custom bag. We are trying our best tho

he designed it to relieve pressure on your back and shoulders, this bag was made for functionality.

Upon further inspection I will agree that functionally it has some good things going for it. The bag definitely looks like thought was put into it (ease of getting discs out, straps look like it sits high on your back, etc.).

So I'll redeem myself from trolldom by saying kudos for a thoughtful design, and I'm totally for a wider range of options - maybe the next generations can be more aesthetically pleasing in addition and you'll have yourself an industry leader.

JTacoma,

Thanks for the kudos! We will continue to improve our designs and feedback is what helps this process. I I will say the bag is more appealing in person an hopefully we can get more and more out to the public. I have owned many bags and by far I can say this is the most comfortable bag made. Many Grip owners have confirmed this in person when comparing the two. With that said we can only strive to be on Grips level and as more people see and carry the bag we are hopeful they will see the quality of our new bags.

Very well said!

The fact that we use the highest grade materials available is why we are at the price we are at as well as the fact that we do offer a lifetime warranty. It makes it difficult to get to that price point with low quantities and the material and time it takes to make a custom bag. We are trying our best tho

Noted. again, best to you and your company. :thmbup: