• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

understable midrange: what's in your bag?

Hey, robodrones, STOP POSTING !
Read page 7, he found a disc he likes.
All except Dana of course, who also like the F.S., and must have read the update. :D

That being said, I will add that the
images
images
images
:clap:

It's a permanent fixture in my bag.

I like Comets currently but all the Fuse love has me interested. It seems like the Fuse flies like a Comet but with more glide?

nothing really..dx cro, beat up esp buzzz-> not really understable but straight.

i've got a meteor, but should i lose it i will most likely be replacing it with a comet instead.

I feel like when you're looking at understable mids, just about anything does the trick if it's beat up enough, especially the lower plastics.

Out of the box, I really like Meteors and Pro D Buzzzes. The Buzzz SS to me seems more like the flight of a Pro D Buzzz, but without the awesome grip and glide. I've also thrown a Stingray, Stratus, Kite, and Wolf, and they all seem to work, just diff. distances. To be fair, the meteor I have feels exactly like a buzzz- it's super flat. So my vote is season a buzzz.

And Comets are money for whatever shot you can put them on. Just takes a lot more finesse than you may be used to.

Is it sad that I couldn't tell you stable from understable? I worry about my putter eating my driver, but that's not the stability you are referring to.

How understable are Elements? Joe's FLight Chart has them pretty understable, but the one I throw isn't that understable at all -- in fact, most of the time it's pretty straight. Or is that just me ....

What kind of element do you have? The domey elites are simlar to Fuse or Panther. Nice right turn when thrown without angle, HF to a straight flight. The flat topped Elites or HPP are more stable, like an ESP Buzzz or GL Core.

ESP Meteor.. i love me some ESP or Elite-X Comet but meteor would be more understable if thats what your looking for

Panther love!

I have been using a Panther since day one. Perfect escape disc (esp. breakout roller) and a slick approach disc. Since it is now champ plastic only, it is a great FH anny, and allows nice short s-curve approaches.

If I am playing a small bag, it will just be a Comet and Panther. The Panther's driver-like rim allows me to cover most shots in a pinch, but if I'm playing a full bag, I have it, along with a Z and X Comet, and two Rocs.

I threw down for some old DX Panthers, because I missed them so much, and much to my surprise, I couldn't do a lot of the things I could with the Champ. I bitch a lot less now that I figured that out. :)

Whatever you add, you're on the right track already.