• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the disc that everybody else loves...but you just can't stand?

I've never really bonded with the Destroyer. I've seen them thrown 500+ though, and they work for a lot of people.

I can't say I have a disc that I hate, that is liked by a lot. I like to look at each disc as a beast, that I need to tame. Ultimately making it my B****! But, to flip the story. I did like my roc, until a friend talked me into buying a buzzz. I love my Buzzz now! I'll use my roc occasionally, but I'll go to my Buzzz first! The one disc I can't seem to tame is my Dragon!

All the discs made, the one disc that I can't throw at all is the Buzz. Not matter how much I work with it or practice, I just can't seem to throw it. Either put to much on it or not enough. Don't know what the deal is.

I prefer the much more over stable Drone. I can't throw it as hard as I want every time. So Predictable.

Buzz. Too much left fade at low speed for my taste.

Anything under 200 feet don't use a Buzzz, but anything after than and it goes dead flat.

All the discs made, the one disc that I can't throw at all is the Buzz. Not matter how much I work with it or practice, I just can't seem to throw it. Either put to much on it or not enough. Don't know what the deal is.

I prefer the much more over stable Drone. I can't throw it as hard as I want every time. So Predictable.

The Drone is badass but a lot of people have problems with turning putters over, you can't throw them like a driver, you need finesse brother

Anything "speed 13" is garbage, most 1000+ rated players that I play with can throw Teebirds and Leopards more accurately at longer distances anyway and not losing a whole bunch of distance, maybe 20 feet but exactly where they want it.

for me it is the roc...had some but now its falling out of bag. its goes meteor, buzzz amd champ glo shark if mid range needed. my buddy who is baller swear by roc but maybe not for me.

I have the same problem. I know the Buzzz is a really good disc, and thousands of people swear by them, but I just can't get a feel for the darned things. There seem to be two kinds of disc golfers in the world: people who can throw Buzzzes, and people who can throw Rocs. In my particular hands, the Roc releases cleanly and predictably for me, and the Buzzz doesn't. I don't know, maybe I just need to practice more with it.

I have the same problem. I know the Buzzz is a really good disc, and thousands of people swear by them, but I just can't get a feel for the darned things. There seem to be two kinds of disc golfers in the world: people who can throw Buzzzes, and people who can throw Rocs. In my particular hands, the Roc releases cleanly and predictably for me, and the Buzzz doesn't. I don't know, maybe I just need to practice more with it.

I never cared for the Roc. Just didn't work for me. I have two Buzzes and they both work great.

I almost NEVER throw my Valk! I know lots of people on here love it but I just CANT control it. The Viking is my go-to driver.

ROC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate 'em.

Latest posts