• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Costomer service from Dave Henrickson @ Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't you ever heard "You get what you pay for?" When you pay a premium price you expect a premium product with premium service.
Sure I've heard of that saying. The problem is that its not necessarily true.

I've also heard of Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 82 (go Google it), which all too often is true regarding things that are "premium". This is why I opted on my last bag to buy a midrange priced Innova Competition which is about half the price of a Revo Carolina, and holds just as many discs. It still looks good going on its fourth year now.

The thing is, its every bit as silly to make gospel out of a few testimonials of some unhappy people, as it is silly to make gospel out of the testimonials who think said product is perfect. I have never seen a product in existence, no matter how reputable its quality that didn't eventually put out a few duds.

And it appears here that the issue in question is a cosmetic one regarding the fabric in a particular color which was a special promotion, and the resulting nonchalant response to the complaint. If I were a potential Revo customer, I'd only be worried about the latter.

When ever you start a letter/email with "to whom it may concern" - bad things are bound to happen

When ever you start a letter/email with "to whom it may concern" - bad things are bound to happen
funny
"to whom it may concern"
was put only in here! just so it read easier. Copied text from his form reply to Mail!
And I was using honey there guy. I have worked in costumer service for years and never responded to a complaint with a statement! He plainly has no Pride in his Product.
This guy had the same experience.
http://discgolfer.ning.com/forum/to...Id=1809917:Comment:2342542&xg_source=activity
Fading is inevitable. Crap flows down hill, it also needs time and water!
I really like the Bag. But it is not performing to the standard of a Premium Bag. I have many bags and don't make crap purchases. The bag is well constructed. I will be buying another bag or at least putting a patch over the revo tag for now!

CHIME IN AND DEFEND YOURSELF DAVE!!!!! A perfect place to let us all see your companies POV.

Sure I've heard of that saying. The problem is that its not necessarily true.

I've also heard of Ferengi Rule of Acquisition 82 (go Google it), which all too often is true regarding things that are "premium". This is why I opted on my last bag to buy a midrange priced Innova Competition which is about half the price of a Revo Carolina, and holds just as many discs. It still looks good going on its fourth year now.

Sounds similar to making purchase decisions by use of asymptotic option pricing under pure-jump Lévy processes via nonlinear regression.

Sounds similar to making purchase decisions by use of asymptotic option pricing under pure-jump Lévy processes via nonlinear regression.

whoa.jpg

Hey guys the Carolina is a GREAT bag. Its just that ONE color. Yeah my bag is faded but he!! "its not a fashion show" lol. I made a bad decisions picking a limited addition color. Owell, I shouldn't of posted the photos. Its a great company that makes a great product. Thats coming from the guy with the Crappy looking bag.

Well

That is still no excuse for ****ty customer service such as that :wall:
All these negative posts dont make me want to buy one :thmbdown:

That's very odd from Dave, I've dealt with him on two occasions and I didn't even buy the bag directly from him I bought it from a fellow player. The rollcage had broken on both my Carolina and my Dual Pack and he sent me a replacement for both bags. I had no issues what so ever with him.

I hope he either offers to send you a replacement or does something for you.

The rollcage on my Carolina broke while I was disassembling it once. I called Dave and he sent me 2 new pieces for free. Ive sent him emails asking about specific stock and upcoming products. He's always answered quickly and thoroughly. Not to mention, he makes a great product.

That's just ridiculous. I'm not in the market to buy a bag right now, but I know I won't be buying one from this company when I do decide to buy one. From my experience, smaller/local companies usually excel because they offer better customer service and are more personable with their customers. The repeated stories of this type of customer service with this particular company is just unacceptable.

Bad customer service from Dave.

I was going to forget about it but I saw this thread and I felt I needed to comment.

I ordered the bag and waited, nothing, for a few days. I got a e-mail confirmation that the order went through. Nothing, no bag. I finally e-mailed inquiring (politely) and he told me that the order didn't go through. So I thought about it and didn't order.

But I wanted the bag.

So my wife ordered it online as a surprise a couple of months later in time for my birthday. She got e-mail confirmation that the order went through. A week later, no bag. She calls, Dave told her that the order didn't go through, the site was broken and didn't clear CC sometimes. So she ordered the bag over the phone, he told her it was going to be there on time.

The bag was late.

And the wrong color.

So I wrote Dave, always being polite. (I saved all e-mails, timeline everything because this was such a cluster).

I sent the bag back.

Out of stock.

No offer to credit me the money for shipping.

Waiting weeks, day comes when the bag supposed to be in. No bag, delayed, more e-mail.

This guy is too busy or does not care to follow up or both.

Again, does not offer to refund my shipping or anything, nothing.

Bag color comes in and out of stock like the next day.

I wrote Dave, "Did you save one for me?"

He did, score one for Dave.

I got my bag today, months after I first ordered it.

Nice bag, REALLY BAD experience. At a minimum, he should have offered to refund my money for the shipping, minimum.

So I learned on my own, now I read this.

For the money, the Fade Crunch is it. I like my new bag but it is sh!t stained by the whole process as far as I am concerned.

BEWARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.