• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Costomer service from Dave Henrickson @ Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your bag...
:hfive:

IMAG0218.jpg

(My bag's the same color, his camera is just better...:D )

I just bought the same bag off of the marketplace today. If by chance we are all together at the same place at the same time we are doomed. Great looking bags though.

I can't seem to quote both pics but that was the intention.

I just bought the same bag off of the marketplace today. If by chance we are all together at the same place at the same time we are doomed. Great looking bags though.

I can't seem to quote both pics but that was the intention.

Mine's just a teeensy bit different...cut the long umbrella/stool/machete(yes, I've had a machete in the loops before) straps and replaced with velcro straps. I kept steppin on 'em...
Used the scrap strap on the bottle holder.
IMAG0221.jpg

I was at a point last year to choose between revo and phenix. I had a friend with a revo and after a year of heavy use there were holes forming in the corners. So i went with phenix because of the line-x and i could customize. Lets face it,were disc golfers and we like to be different. Its no fashion show but everyone wants to stand out from the crowd with something unique. when u get a disc golfer to shell out over 100 bucks , u are already gettin lucky. When u decide to pay triple then what u need to for a bag , you should expect greatness. I work for a lexus dealership and customer service is the absolute key for a successful buisness. There are like 6 companys that have great bags and it will come down to customer service as the top money maker when this sport explodes. Fin

Last edited:
Uhh, I took my bag out for it's first walk this weekend and whoa, gotam this thing is bright. I bought the white one, bout as bright as they come. I bought it because my stick golf bag is a white Ping. Innova is the Ping of disc golf the way I see it. Anyway, it will always be bright and when it gets dirty, I will like it a little bit better which makes me think, if I bought a bright bag, I would like it to fade as time went. You pay for that with sweat and outside time. It's nice to have a nice bag and all but you know, when your bag is all fecked up, it is usually because you have used it. Today's youth really likes instant credibility. I'm way to old for that, I believe in working hard for what you want, working smart is even better. So to the guy who wants a bright bag after so long, rethink that, or not. Customer service was pretty bad though, REALLY bad. I'm still waiting for the guy to answer this thread. They say a good product sells itself. I believe that, this is an example.

I got my bag for xmas, gift from my wife. I told her either this, a GB, or phenix, and she, who is not a disc golfer, went with Revolution. Why? When I asked her, she replied "It looked the best, those other ones were kinda ugly":p

The image production of objects and media are absurdly important to people's buying choices and even trust choices. I do graphic design and marketing and hate how much of an influence it has over us... but the point remains Revo has a very nice website where GB and Phenix, not so much. Which is a huge bummer because Chris's customer service and product are the friggin bomb. I kinda wish I could get the go ahead to redesign it... but I'm a cash man at the moment... maybe if he wants a new one and I snag some free time I could though. Could anyone see if he is interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.