• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to be congratulated

I'd like to be congratulated,I've learned how to properly throw my Axis. It's a proton 175 g that I've had since late December and have had out on the course probably a dozen times. Today, I got that puppy to go where I wanted it to.

I'm not looking for advice or comparisons or criticism or any questions, I just want to be congratulated.

And I'll be happy to reciprocate anytime.

I'd like to be congratulated,I've learned how to properly throw my Axis. It's a proton 175 g that I've had since late December and have had out on the course probably a dozen times. Today, I got that puppy to go where I wanted it to.

I'm not looking for advice or comparisons or criticism or any questions, I just want to be congratulated.

Congrats! I know exactly how you feel. It took me awhile to figure out that disc, but now that I have, it's one I reach for all the time. It was a personal challenge to throw that disc properly. I'm glad I did cause it's really versatile.

Congrats, the GYRO force is strong in you!

P6Ww9IG.gif

Ok. I'm ready.

I learned how to throw today. Especially my Tangent.

Due to Sidewinders Door Frame Drills I found I was starting my rotation at the beginning of my weight shift instead of right after. Now, it's laser after laser. I played a heavily wooded course today with a lot of tunnel shots. Never hit a single tree when I used my tangent.

Ok. I'm ready.

Due to Sidewinders Door Frame Drills I found I was starting my rotation at the beginning of my weight shift instead of right after. Now, it's laser after laser. I played a heavily wooded course today with a lot of tunnel shots. Never hit a single tree when I used my tangent.

Where can one find these drills?

Ok. I'm ready.

A mighty fine big boy howdy type thank you to those that congratulated me.

Bfowler, I'd like to congratulate you, but you have to congratulate me 1st.

Hey guys little help. I swear I saw a MVP disc stamped with TARDIS somewhere on here and for the life of me can't find it. I have people wanting to buy one, and am trying to find more info. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Just got my test discs. 173 inertia and 172 crave. I'm going to try to make a video out in my street right now.

I hope Menacewarf doesn't lose it in the snow after all this waiting to hear about how they fly. ;-)

Didn't lose but one disc but lots of trudging around searching. The one I lost I should find pretty easy. Hate to say it but it's not gonna be much of a vid. I just could not get the camera in a good spot to see the flight of the discs but I will scrape together at least a couple of shots here in few minutes hopefully. Also I don't have all the time in the world this evening but I'm gonna go to a ski area parking lot in the morning and work on getting something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.