• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its a soft like the current softs...proton just used to come in opaque and translucent versions before they came up with Neutron.

Oh, ok, you're right. I'm forgetting my Ion history. It was Soft Proton, and Medium Proton. Then Proton went all clear, before Neutron was introduced.

Edit: Yea, Mr. Glass beat me to it.

Last edited:
9489056309_4296ed9cc8_o.jpg

Thought I would share the story behind this disc.
Disc Nation created a double stamp 1st Run version of my VOLT Skulboy custom design for the 1st run of MVP Proton VOLTs.
Along with the release of the Proton VOLTs, MVP also debuted 2 new colors to their Neutron premium plastic line, light blue and purple.

The powers that be at Disc Nation declared that technically, this was a 1st run of the new Neutron colors. They produced ONE double 1st Run stamped Neutron Skulboy VOLT for each color.

And if any one is interested, the light blue one is up on the auction block over at Facebook's Dollar Disc Golf Auction.

Its about time for something fresh from MVP, i predict a distance driver before the end of the month.
Nope I guess next year first release. My guess is a new putter. Only 2 discs on that core. Either way we are due! School starts soon they have to be working on something!

Its about time for something fresh from MVP, i predict a distance driver before the end of the month.

Nope I guess next year first release. My guess is a new putter. Only 2 discs on that core. Either way we are due! School starts soon they have to be working on something!

You know something is coming.. But you wait an extra month after they announce it..

I like riding dirt bikes and think of a comet and most putters as 2 strokes. That's what I would love from MVP . My amp serves as a nice high speed two stroke but I would love a low speed two stroke. I tend to agree that tangent is pretty neutral. I can get it to fly US but with a normal rip it is straight (less s turn than axis for sure)

Two stroke is likely confusing. What I mean is a lot of power at easy access but limmeted in top end with too much aggression. Essentially flippy discs that do work for you are what I consider 2 stroke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts