• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard MVP is going out of business. True?

Axiom is going out of business, MVP is doing fine. All those bad color combos caused dealers to not reorder discs... If only they would have made more white cores there is a chance they would still be in business. RIP Axiom 2014-2016.

:)

Axiom is going out of business, MVP is doing fine. All those bad color combos caused dealers to not reorder discs... If only they would have made more white cores there is a chance they would still be in business. RIP Axiom 2014-2016.

That stinks. At least I have 5 backups of my favorite Soft Neutron Envy. It is a white core to boot too.

Lol.

pecher-2009.gif

Oh my god if this were true I would buy so many Craves.

If this was true I am sure MVP would take popular molds like the crave, alias, envy and move them to the MVP lineup.

This is too much. Wake me up when the Plasma Crave and Electron Anode drop. If we post about them enough they'll come true.

I'm waiting for people to realize they don't like their E Ions so I can trade for them

Not going to happen with this guy, it is a LOT nicer than I thought it would be. But I'm only going to use it for short range putting. Feels GREAT in the hand.

Been using a plasma volt that weighs 178, i decided to pick one up at 168, weighs in at 170, pretty interested to see what I can do with it since i got so use to throwing that heavier one, gonna get some run later today

So if I throw the Insanity, Clash, and Inspire I am basically screwed if I lose them?

Electron Anode for Feb releases? Is this a realistic thought? I have been at the edge of my seat thinking that they may finally arrive..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts