• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STFU already... so much BS its not even funny and you run to the one runt in the sport trying to come up like MVP has. LMK when you can replace those same legacy discs without search for run/plastic/color :| unfortunately like latitude I threw them before it was cool and know how it rolls. I try every new disc really that hits the market and can say my bag is stuffed full of MVP--happy to have it that way. I tear courses up and love the look on peoples face when I park 400' holes with a tesla or inertia.

I didn't respond to any of your **** earlier b/c that's what it seriously is... all you did was back this company and then whine about stuff they didn't do personally for you. I mean really get a grip on life and realize wtf you are even talking about before coming to a public forum to spout **** which no one even cares to read.

Get a new avatar too. You make me sick'

iceburn.gif

STFU already...... I tear courses up and love the look on peoples face when I park 400' holes with a tesla or inertia.... I didn't respond to any of your **** earlier b/c that's what it seriously is... all you did was back this company and then whine about stuff they didn't do personally for you. I mean really get a grip on life and realize wtf you are even talking about before coming to a public forum to spout **** which no one even cares to read.

Get a new avatar too. You make me sick'

Someone asked a question directly to me, so i responded. ;)

A lot of people have been asking for the same things for a long time now.. so its not just "stuff they didnt do personally for me" lol.

And wow, i must have struck a nerve. :clap:

Someone asked a question directly to me, so i responded. ;)

A lot of people have been asking for the same things for a long time now.. so its not just "stuff they didnt do personally for me" lol.

And wow, i must have struck a nerve. :clap:

nah...I've always hated your avatars and I don't really have a problem with you

You wont find another company who promotes their product from a retail standpoint better really with the amount of floor space and wall area these guys are willing to cover in such a small amount of time as a company. If you haven't seen some of their posters b/c retailers are sleeping not sending the swag out like I do constantly then you wont know wtf I am talking about.

MVP is legit-- for long term disc golf growth and real talk kind of molds. Sleep on it if you are a hater but I love not searching for runs or colors/plastics. Its priceless really.

so glad to have the inetia in the bag. Parked the last hole (actually threw a few feet long) of blue ribbon pines with a crowd of 10+ around the tee and after playing 25+ holes, its a feat :p If people don't know about MVP drivers they will before the winter hits, I can promise that.

Disc Golf isn't a sport and "grow the sport" is a useless, nonsense phrase devoid of any semblance of meaning.

Other than that, ain't Volts grand?

I'm also excited for the Proton Tesla, not because I liked the Tesla (I didn't really see a need for it and the Volts in my bag) but because it means we just might be one step closer to Proton Motions! I'll be super psyched if they release those...especially in sparkle plastic.

I can't really say if I like Proton or Neutron more as both have their merits but for some reason I desire Proton Motions above all other potential releases.

You sold off any of your stack of Fbirds yet andy? probably a few hundred bucks laying there.....lol

I have one 11x for old times sake. The rest have either been traded or donated to various tournaments (including two CEs for the Cache Valley Classic this weekend!).

I'm telling y'all...The Motion is a better Firebird. Take it to the bank!

There isn't a lot of diference with the new drivers, except I think the proton maybe a touch faster. Or at least they seem to be able to handle more power.

Yeah durability wise I think the Proton holds the HSS just a bit longer. Also, Proton looks better when it gets beat up, if you're concerned about that.

If you purchase the discs, you are showing support with how you spend your money. Your reply was, in a nutshell, "I will support them with my wallet not my mouth".

Yeah durability wise I think the Proton holds the HSS just a bit longer. Also, Proton looks better when it gets beat up, if you're concerned about that.

agreed from day 1 with MVP discs and still true today. Over time they esstentially like champ vs star plastic fly a little "faster" IMO.. off of the shelf I might give the edge to neutron being its so glossy.

I know others have said different but I find that Proton is a little easier to grip when wet. That may not hold true with soft Neutron.

unless the neutron is scuffed up or scratched etc. Newer runs in general seem to be more tacky/grippy overall though. I acquired a soft proton ion that was super gummy and has a recent tourney stamp on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts