• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i was doing it with my tesla and didn't notice any difference for about a month, but it surely is faster than only throwing it when you would normally throw it.

so i started doing tommy and thumber work with it too. :D
Right. I am on a mission! Forcefully season up the Volt :p

It's only a matter of time...

This is a sad day for me. Lost both my worn in favorite Crave, and my trusty Inspire. Both to water hazards.

Is a 160 Motion a possiblity to replace my 175 Tesla?
I currently have a 160 Resistor between my 175 Resistor and my 172 Crave and love having a lighterweight overstable option in the bag.

Not really. My 157 motion is way more overstable than my 172 tesla

this. even my super beat up motion has no turn but the tesla in similar condition has a touch of turn and later fade. That being said, you could get away with just carrying one of the discs I suppose.

Last edited:
is a lightweight Tesla ever going to be longer than a heavier Inertia, or is the Inertia longer no matter what? Not counting headwinds where an Inertia just won't stay in the air.

My 157g tesla has more glide for a tesla and im able to throw longer hyzers but IMO raw distance the inertia and even impulse are longer due to their straighter fade.

My 157g tesla has more glide for a tesla and im able to throw longer hyzers but IMO raw distance the inertia and even impulse are longer due to their straighter fade.

I've got a couple 157g Tesla that I'm considering taking out to chuck. How do their HSS compare to a fresh 175g Tesla? Neutron plastic.

I've got a couple 157g Tesla that I'm considering taking out to chuck. How do their HSS compare to a fresh 175g Tesla? Neutron plastic.

the same unless you have 500' :| lol maybe there is a difference in how you can get the disc up to speed. All my teslas except the LE have been equally HSS.

i dont think the hss is even close to the same and i dont throw 500. 173 had 0 turn. 169 had a little flip up, 157 would flip and turn. but really, go see for yourself.

I carry 5 teslas right now and just yesterday on a 400' my 157g just landed closer to the basket with a later fade. More turn is not even something I would comment on outside of the new protons which to me is apparent they have some turn like a seasoned tesla.

what do they say, if you cant dazzle em with brilliance...
not even comment on, you did comment on it, twice now.
seriously, call up emac and see how he likes 150 envys

Maybe the whole discussion is over your head then. I'm just not going to mislead someone and say yeah get a 150 class tesla they turn way more than a max weight b/c they don't, at all.

Not sure what you are even going on about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts