• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Minnesota Majestic?

ok well i'm 17 and im going to abunch of disc golf tourny's. And i don't know much about the A tiers or anything so, even though i play intermediate i can still play in the minnesota majestic? And when do you think registration will start exactly?

You should register as soon as possible, space gets filled within a week or two for open and about a month in advance for ams.

If your 17 and want the full experiance, see if you can be a caddy. My buddy caddied for Nikko for the championships year and it was an awesome experiance.

I have to disagree on hyland being easier then Kaposia. Maybe I'm biased from playing Kaposia billions of times but aside from #5 the difficulty just isn't there.

As to those classic promo discs, those are pretty sick! May I ask what kind they are? And lol on the Acorn, can you imagine a card of pros tackling Acorn? 17 down may take it!

You can play in the Majestic and sometimes they have Junior divisions if you prefer.

You should register as soon as possible, space gets filled within a week or two for open and about a month in advance for ams.

If your 17 and want the full experiance, see if you can be a caddy. My buddy caddied for Nikko for the championships year and it was an awesome experiance.

I have to disagree on hyland being easier then Kaposia. Maybe I'm biased from playing Kaposia billions of times but aside from #5 the difficulty just isn't there.

As to those classic promo discs, those are pretty sick! May I ask what kind they are? And lol on the Acorn, can you imagine a card of pros tackling Acorn? 17 down may take it!

Do you know where I can register?

One is an Avair and the other two are Birdie Putters before they added the thumb track.

As for Acorn...it was the premier Minnesota Course late 80s and early 90s until North Valley and Kaposia. I have a video of the final 9 at Acorn for a Majestic with Billy Ashton and Tim 'Chico' Mackey doing PBP.

One is an Avair and the other two are Birdie Putters before they added the thumb track.

As for Acorn...it was the premier Minnesota Course late 80s and early 90s until North Valley and Kaposia. I have a video of the final 9 at Acorn for a Majestic with Billy Ashton and Tim 'Chico' Mackey doing PBP.

please, do share!

Oh I know, my first round was at Acorn at the age of 6. I swore I would never play it again after the renovation. 1000 rounds later...

acorn is an alright course. it just has alot of great courses around it that make it not so great.

I'm looking forward to this event. Please keep us posted when registration opens, because I don't wanna miss this one!

Pulled out the video the other night...I didn't watch it because I no longer have a VCR. The date on the video is 1990. I'll have to bring it somewhere and have it converted to DVD.

Is there a scorecard posted anywhere for the results of this tournament?

It would be nice to see where I finished, or at least see how much I slid down after my horrendous round at Kaposia.

I had to take off immediately after the round because today was father's day and I was not going to miss my sons playing soccer. I think this is two years in a row now that the final round was on Father's Day.

Latest posts