• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Masters Cup presented by Innova Disc Golf

You may remember this from twenty years ago, but in methodology discussions back then, some would say that proper form sometimes means the disc hits your chest. Today, I'd say with great form, you never see that. But go look at some of the ads out there on you tube; In at least one of them Nate Doss hits his chest with the disc.

Every once in a while I will nick my left nip with the disc, fun times.

I can see Doss doing that too.

You may remember this from twenty years ago, but in methodology discussions back then, some would say that proper form sometimes means the disc hits your chest. Today, I'd say with great form, you never see that. But go look at some of the ads out there on you tube; In at least one of them Nate Doss hits his chest with the disc.

I believe the current pro form preserves energy and physical endurance - preventing injury. McBeth transitioned to the straddle more after his injury - seemed awkward at first, but he mastered it and may even enhance his accuracy.

Sorry about the delays on the First Round guys (as well as that sound POP). I've been in TV/Film/Production now for 12 years and I've never seen such a tremendous trainwreck of errors in our software. We found out it was the latest update (normally supposed to be good to keep your software current right?) that was causing some render errors. It took us a long time but we found a workaround.

Round 2 is still on schedule for normal release times (knock on wood), so we're aiming to have it out right around when the MPO lead card tees for their 3rd round. Ian is our play-by-play, and Avery is on color for the 2nd round. As always, look forward to your feedback :)

Sorry about the delays on the First Round guys (as well as that sound POP). I've been in TV/Film/Production now for 12 years and I've never seen such a tremendous trainwreck of errors in our software. We found out it was the latest update (normally supposed to be good to keep your software current right?) that was causing some render errors. It took us a long time but we found a workaround.

Round 2 is still on schedule for normal release times (knock on wood), so we're aiming to have it out right around when the MPO lead card tees for their 3rd round. Ian is our play-by-play, and Avery is on color for the 2nd round. As always, look forward to your feedback :)
Is anyone filming the chase card today? That looks like an interesting foursome...

Ian is our play-by-play, and Avery is on color for the 2nd round. As always, look forward to your feedback :)

Hopefully some of the helpful suggestions have been heeded. :popcorn:

Still working on the front...first attempt to render failed. I'm gonna need a beer or 3 when this is all over...

And a new laptop... ;)

Funny that you say that, mine was stolen 2 weeks ago, lol. So definitely going laptop shopping.

To be fair, I think it's the software.

Don't you just love "improvements"? :|

Yeah I'm gonna give the Jomez guys a hard time (all in good fun), I learned too late that they had the same issue @ Konopiste! Maybe THEY owe me a beer then...

Either way, Front should be up momentarily. THanks for hanging in there everyone.

Latest posts