• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Vibram Open

I just reached out to Terry, he said that Jomez is covering the 12:40 card with Anthon, Lizotte, Sexton, & Conrad. So... not sure who is covering what at this point.

I get the impression they're hurting a bit for scoring volunteers today. One of my friends is reporting a different score on FB than what uDisc shows him having, and he's saying one of his cardmates did the uDisc and only that guy's scores were done properly. Not that it affects anything official (there are paper cards), but things might not be all that accurate all the way down the scoreboard.

I get the impression they're hurting a bit for scoring volunteers today. One of my friends is reporting a different score on FB than what uDisc shows him having, and he's saying one of his cardmates did the uDisc and only that guy's scores were done properly. Not that it affects anything official (there are paper cards), but things might not be all that accurate all the way down the scoreboard.

They have Andrew Presnell acing hole 1 right now :doh:

WOGGCPD.png

DGPT posted video of Cales' skip ace on their FB. Nice video from behind the basket.

That hole9 looks like fun... Almost as many doubles or worse than pars and no birds so far...

Don't remember the course enough to know which hole that would be...

That hole9 looks like fun... Almost as many doubles or worse than pars and no birds so far...

uphill tee shot, kind of a tunnel to the top of the hill halfway down the fairway. Rough is pretty thick. Players are hoping to at least get to the top of the hill for a downhill approach. The green has OB water in front, to the right and behind it. Looks like this year they did some masonry work around the green so the peninsula as stone blocks around it creating a bit of a wall. A lot of second shots are being thrown from the rough I'd imagine; I remember from past vibram footage those uphill tee shots have a tendency to fade off left or right if they make the top of the hill with the nose of the disc up.

It played as the second hardest hole today for FPO, over a stroke over par on average as a par 4. It's been a par four for MPO in the past I believe. Thinking back, I really can't remember seeing anyone on video have a real run at a 2 there.

Hole 1 is very similar in regards to scores. No birdies on the day, lots of big numbers though.

Latest posts