• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 PDGA World Championships

We can't blame Paige P for this round. She had to play with reckless abandon to even have a chance. All Paige B has to do now is clamp down the emotions and ride this one to a title. (A lot easier said than done)

[rant] Disc golf is the only sport I care about. I haven't watched any other sports in years, even though I was a hockey, baseball, and football fan my whole life. So to be sitting here, not being able to watch ANY coverage of the World Championships is killing me. And I'll probably have very little time to watch any post production coverage either. I wish I could see this stuff live! [/rant]

AT LEAST, we have UDisc, thank goodness. Those guys are so awesome, and the people on the course who gather the info for them are, too. :thmbup: And I have DGCR, of course. You guys fill me in a lot, and I thank you for it. :thmbup::thmbup:

Ok, back to watching the scores come in.

This round looks like so many others for Paige P lately . .lots of birdys, but 1-3 holes with big numbers

[rant] Disc golf is the only sport I care about. I haven't watched any other sports in years, even though I was a hockey, baseball, and football fan my whole life. So to be sitting here, not being able to watch ANY coverage of the World Championships is killing me. And I'll probably have very little time to watch any post production coverage either. I wish I could see this stuff live! [/rant]

AT LEAST, we have UDisc, thank goodness. Those guys are so awesome, and the people on the course who gather the info for them are, too. :thmbup: And I have DGCR, of course. You guys fill me in a lot, and I thank you for it. :thmbup::thmbup:

Ok, back to watching the scores come in.

Not too sure if you're into FPO, but it is live on Youtube. The link was a page or two back. Maybe this could quench your thirst until the MPO starts.

Not too sure if you're into FPO, but it is live on Youtube. The link was a page or two back. Maybe this could quench your thirst until the MPO starts.

Not only that, but if you're mobile, you can watch the video in the uDisc app (or on the Youtube app, of course).

Seven strokes with seven to play. Going to take a monster comeback or a monster collapse at this point.

I know. But I'm not at home, so I can't watch it. I'll miss all of MPO, too.

Just saw JC's post about mobile. No go with that either. My phone is old and crappy.

UDisc is what I've got. :( :thmbup:

Seven strokes with seven to play. Going to take a monster comeback or a monster collapse at this point.

Start engraving the cup. This is gonna be a sweet victory for Paige Bjerkaas. :thmbup:

No offense to Elaine King, but I want to see her at Pro Masters Worlds next year. A legit chance at winning that event is better than suffering here with the younglings. Des, too.

Most unexpected camp in a LONG time. .

Very impressed with PB, in her shoes i wouldn´t even be able to hold on to the disc. .

No offense to Elaine King, but I want to see her at Pro Masters Worlds next year. A legit chance at winning that event is better than suffering here with the younglings. Des, too.

Why not both? I know neither of them played at Masters Worlds this year, but there's nothing stopping them from doing both if they want to. Perhaps their experience here this week will bring them back for Masters Worlds next year.

okay okay, so it is apparent that a Paige is gonna win the FPO, and congrats to either one of them. PB would be cool, bringing the world title back to small town Kansas, otherwise the mecca of the Trilogy. But, who are y'all thinking is gonna bring home the MPO title? I know it was discussed a lot yesterday in this thread, but now that we've slept on it, who do we really think? I'm believing Barsby will keep his cool, and bring it home. The other men on the card, and hell, chase card, are all deserving of the title, and will push the envelope of WOW factor, but I just think it is Greg's time. So, how about you? Whatcha think?

Love watching PB winning this. Local lady Rebecca Cox still has a small way to go (she needs to get more of her torso into her drives) but she'll get there in the near future.

I think the MPO will be another Conrad 1st, McBeth 2nd finish for this year.

Latest posts