• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2020 Las Vegas Challenge Feb 20-23

Cat gets into her own head when she misses short putts. She whiffed a few holes back and after that it was a putting trainwreck.

So Cat is first in 5 of the 8 UDiscs stats..but dead last in C1x...she is even behind the 682 rated player in C1x

But let's hope it will get better later in the year..

Someone needs to get Cat a FocusFactor sponsorship... or maybe just some Adderall. I swear she has some bad ADHD or something

Not really, she will win this easy. . but she has a history of horrible putts on hole 18

Eveliina is at 0% C1x after 7 holes!!!

going 7+ is going to win this easy lol k

im curious to how she doesnt appear burnt out to you

going 7+ is going to win this easy lol k

im curious to how she doesnt appear burnt out to you

Well when i wrote that she was up by 6. . then the B9 happened

Her drives are good, so is her upshots and long putts. . . but the short putts are NOT
But i dont see that as "burnt out" more that she start to think every time she have a short putt

zEElun7

https://imgur.com/a/zEElun7

Last edited:
whats moar frustrating

cat with herself and how much she misses putts

or the rest of fpo knowing cat misses that much and they still cant beat her

Yeah but those days are coming to an end. Lot of these up and coming ladies are still pretty young. Between Henna, Evelina, Hailey, Rebecca, Kristin and others we don't know yet I see the quality soon rising to the point you won't be able to squeak out wins playing like that. Same goes for Paige and throwing OB 3 or 4 times a round.

Eveliina made so many misstakes in the B9. .

Cat misses putts...but she don´t throw OB that often.. . Eveliina and Henna did

I wonder how used Eveliina and Henna is to play "ballgolf" cources with that much OB

But the top 3 FPO players had C1x putting in R4 at 62-64%. . really bad but still a huge improvement over R3 . .33% for Cat and Eveliina
I don´t really know why FPO have such low percentage in C1x over the MPO players. . Nate only missed 3 C1x putts all tournament, and still he was just 16th in the UDisc stats for C1x

Cat missed 16 C1x putts and Eveliina 14

Yeah man. We get not throwing as far as MPO due to simple physiology... But putting ought not be affected that much. Whats the deal?

at least not the short 5m putts . .But the C1x can be deceptive, if all of your putts are in the 9-10m range that day. .those are MUCH harder to make than 4m ones

I get that a woman can´t putt from 100ft like Ricky does. . but inside 6m you should be +90% if discgolf is your full time job