• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2022 European Open July 21-24

Not to sound like an ass. . but many of the FPO have Terrible tactic on hole 16 and it ruining the round/tournament for them

People are reporting a misplay from Mertsch on hole 16 (rule 806.02 E). That would be a bit of a disaster on top of what appears to be her drive disappearing mid-round, if it ends up being called by Meresmaa.

Also an incredible round from Eveliina, well over 1000 rated.

Insane round from Eveliina. . a -4 i MPO round 1 was rated 1034!!

And a -4 would have given Eveliina a top 12 i MPO R1!! Ricky, Calvin and many top MPO players got -4 in R1 . .. so a -4 from a FPO player is super good!!

Not to sound like an ass. . but many of the FPO have Terrible tactic on hole 16 and it ruining the round/tournament for them

Elaine? Is that you?

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the FPO coverage live as it started at 4pm here in Australia. Elaine King really needs to be moved along though.

That might still change with more MPO scores coming in. Her highest ever was 1028 at 2019 Memorial.

I missed the 1028 one, the highest i could find was a 1024 at Worlds..

But i do hope Eveliina can hold it together. . last year she lost her putt completely in the last round of the EDGF open

I would like to know the "secret" to her drives of the tee. . she never really misses her line or early/late release the disc.

I understand the logic of putting the post production stuff behind the paywall for certain events, however…

If you're going to do that the post production needs to be released before the following round occurs live. It just comes across as lazy when the post produced content comes out quite a bit later than what it would on gk, gatekeeper, or Jomez. Especially when it seems like all they're doing is splicing footage from the live feed and adding post produced commentary.

Latest posts