• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2022 European Open July 21-24

In her latest insta post she says:
"Tomorrow I have 3 different appointments to get some clarity into this situation and hopefully an understanding how to move on. #hopingformagic because I really want to be in Finland next week for EO."

That was 5days ago. .
She is still signed up in the Presidents cup Euro team. .

Very sad if she cant play EO. .i dont think she ever won one. . i think she has a 2nd, 3rd and 4th place but no wins. .
Looked to be her year but then she got injured

Rounds 1-4 live coverage is included in the subscription, but the President's Cup and condensed coverage is all behind paywall. I probably won't splurge for the extra this time.

Last edited:
This course looks pretty lame. Seems like a lot of danger of hitting traffic?

Contrary to your view, The Beast is pretty universally acclaimed to be an incredible course.

Don't worry about the street adjacent to hole 3. A roller would have to make its way through a crowd of onlookers standing 5 deep before having a chance of getting to the pavement.

Contrary to your view, The Beast is pretty universally acclaimed to be an incredible course.

Don't worry about the street adjacent to hole 3. A roller would have to make its way through a crowd of onlookers standing 5 deep before having a chance of getting to the pavement.

That's great to hear, I'm curious what people are responding to! It's only got a 2.4 rating here but I understand the tournament course is a special temp course.

WooHoo!! It's finally here! Jussi seems to have done an incredible job setting up the course and spectator areas. I'm digging the Jumbotron. Simon posted a video of it so you can see his disc land near the basket on Hole 1! It's at the end of this story. https://instagram.com/stories/simon...ource=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I love the idea of a tournament central with bleachers and live video feed from the course! Something DGPT should consider. I hope they borrow a lot from this tournament like having spectator ropes 25' off the OB line so shots have a chance to come back in.

If you check out this video at about 56 minutes, they show you the VIP area and where players will sign their cards on Hole 18. https://youtu.be/wtOHmnd5xH0

12 Local and National media outlets will be covering this year's European Open! Jussi is raising the bar on presenting a Major!

WooHoo!! It's finally here! Jussi seems to have done an incredible job setting up the course and spectator areas. I'm digging the Jumbotron. Simon posted a video of it so you can see his disc land near the basket on Hole 1! It's at the end of this story. https://instagram.com/stories/simon...ource=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I love the idea of a tournament central with bleachers and live video feed from the course! Something DGPT should consider. I hope they borrow a lot from this tournament like having spectator ropes 25' off the OB line so shots have a chance to come back in.

If you check out this video at about 56 minutes, they show you the VIP area and where players will sign their cards on Hole 18. https://youtu.be/wtOHmnd5xH0

12 Local and National media outlets will be covering this year's European Open! Jussi is raising the bar on presenting a Major!

Jussi much?

Happy to see that the weather is much better than it looked to be just a few days ago . . Super hot here in Sweden today, and i guess thats on its way to Finland this afternoon

Happy to see that the weather is much better than it looked to be just a few days ago . . Super hot here in Sweden today, and i guess thats on its way to Finland this afternoon
With this heat also comes atmospheric instability; Friday is going to be warm and muggy. There are considerable uncertainties concerning thunderstorm development during peak diurnal heating on Friday, but even severe thunderstorms are within possibility.

Would be fun to see ONE FPO player play a bit safe. . .mega agressive and alot of OBs.

Not that often i screem at the screen.. "PLAY SAFE" . . .

Where's the live scoring? If applicable? Can't stream at the moment