• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Ian, what is the name of the song that is now used at the very beginning of every CCDG video since the Memorial in early March 2018? It's the song with the electro sound and pulsating beat played in the first 5-10 seconds? It took the place of the "Rocking the Brock" song that was used for so long and popular. I've searched high and low for this answer and can't seem to find the title and artist of this song. If Ian doesn't see this post, I am relying on the power and collective knowledge of DGCR to assist me in this. Thank you.

Did someone catch FPO final round at Peter Pan? I already got the results spoiled, but I can't wait to watch!

I kept myself in the dark by not watching the final round of live GBO coverage. Glad I did - got to watch the MPO and FPO final rounds with full drama.

Holy crap does Lisa Fajkus always putt that well?

Zoe is a natural on the mic I thought.

Ian, what is the name of the song that is now used at the very beginning of every CCDG video since the Memorial in early March 2018? It's the song with the electro sound and pulsating beat played in the first 5-10 seconds? It took the place of the "Rocking the Brock" song that was used for so long and popular. I've searched high and low for this answer and can't seem to find the title and artist of this song. If Ian doesn't see this post, I am relying on the power and collective knowledge of DGCR to assist me in this. Thank you.

Quantum by Blossom Learning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oZ_soOqbOk

I kept myself in the dark by not watching the final round of live GBO coverage. Glad I did - got to watch the MPO and FPO final rounds with full drama.

Holy crap does Lisa Fajkus always putt that well?

Zoe is a natural on the mic I thought.

Everytime I've watched her she's killed it on the green. So solid. Her driving form could use a little work, (opens up early/rounds), but she's good!

<3 having Zoe on. One of my favorite people in DG.

2018 goat hill challenge

Hi. Was just wondering when the 2018 goat hill challenge will be up. Was there on Saturday to watch and can't wait to see the finish. You are right film doesn't do the course justice. It is tough and man that wind. Thanks so much. Looking forward to it.

Hi. Was just wondering when the 2018 goat hill challenge will be up. Was there on Saturday to watch and can't wait to see the finish. You are right film doesn't do the course justice. It is tough and man that wind. Thanks so much. Looking forward to it.

I honestly don't know sorry. As soon as we can get to it is the answer I'll go with :)

You guys got anything planned for after DeLa? Bout time for another installment of "Fun rounds with Paul and friends" eh?...;):D

:popcorn:

You guys got anything planned for after DeLa? Bout time for another installment of "Fun rounds with Paul and friends" eh?...;):D

:popcorn:

Not for Masters Cup. We're covering FPO, but I'm not going. Fist time in 6 years.

After SFO (the very next weekend) is Ricky and Paige Champ vs Chumps at Golden Gate Park.

After BSF (2 weeks after that) is Paul and someone Champ vs Chumps at Milo.

Please tell me the Flying Eagle Open is coming out in the next couple days.....or even hours. I really wanna see the Pros play Cross Creek, that course is amazing!

Just wanted to say I enjoyed Zoe Andyke commentary on Dela Golf Course allot. Very professional and knowledgeable. Really good addition to the ccdg commentary rotation. Way to go!

She's fantastic :) We'll definitely be having her back as much as possible. Honestly I think she'd be great on our MPO stuff too.

Much love to Kona too for coming on. I thought she did great, especially for her first time.

Latest posts