• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Complaining About Facebook Auctions MEGATHREAD!!!

A friend of mine was offered 300 bucks for his place in line and another 300 for his PS3 ticket. He obviously accepted......When someone wants something, logic and rationality can go out the window.

The thing that really sucks is that I have to go to FB to see all the nice OOP plastic instead of seeing it here from respected sellers. These guys are posting there first, instead of coming here like they used to.

Oh whoa Grandpa, tell me 'bout them good ole' days.

I for one like the decreased DGCR Marketplace traffic.

To me, it's actually MORE like "them good ole' days" before a bunch of crazy buyers/sellers decided they liked trading plastic more than slinging it. :shrugsmiley:

I cant believe that prodigy disc seriously sold for 1200.00!!! Hope he hangs it up on the wall and doesnt throw it in the water on the first drive.

What somebody else did with their own money is really keeping you up at night isn't it?

What is keeping me up at night is these dang 12 hour shifts. Honestly just trying to see who I can bother with that statement. Guess you qualify. Have a nice night.

Anyone else think it's funny the discs that Cale is selling with the Banksy stamps? I mean the first one went for over over $100. What the hell, it's not like it's an actual "Banksy" piece and I don't care who you are in the upper tier of the disc golf world...you don't have one of kind works by him. I am a fan of Banksy' art and to me, what Cale is selling is no different than a Banksy calendar or mug at the mall. All of which are not licensed works anyways. In the end, it's all what people are willing to pay for them. I know. Just pisses me off.

What is keeping me up at night is these dang 12 hour shifts. Honestly just trying to see who I can bother with that statement. Guess you qualify. Have a nice night.

Heyooo!
15832475.jpg

Anyone else think it's funny the discs that Cale is selling with the Banksy stamps? I mean the first one went for over over $100. What the hell, it's not like it's an actual "Banksy" piece and I don't care who you are in the upper tier of the disc golf world...you don't have one of kind works by him. I am a fan of Banksy' art and to me, what Cale is selling is no different than a Banksy calendar or mug at the mall. All of which are not licensed works anyways. In the end, it's all what people are willing to pay for them. I know. Just pisses me off.

hot stamped in China :p

sounds retarded. link?

A friend of mine was offered 300 bucks for his place in line and another 300 for his PS3 ticket. He obviously accepted......When someone wants something, logic and rationality can go out the window.

this made me lol. at the BestBuy near me, a 17 or 18 yo kid was near the front of the line. and some guy came up and asked him if he would sell his spot and ticket for 300, he said he would for 400.

the guy paid, and the kid says " i didnt even have money to buy one of these. now I do. thanks!" and left.

I cant believe that prodigy disc seriously sold for 1200.00!!! Hope he hangs it up on the wall and doesnt throw it in the water on the first drive.

funny... i hope he throws it right in some deep dark water with a really soft oozy bottom on the first drive.

Latest posts