• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Me too this was fantastic when I heard about the para cord zipper pulls.

Here is a quick pick of the samples of paracord. When we add them to the bag we will connect them with your typical black snaps to lock the cord in.

An example is also attached below

Attachments

• Zipper pulls.jpg
    Zipper pulls.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 172
  • zipper pull ends.jpg
    zipper pull ends.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 61
You can now add your color choice in the notes page of the website for any new orders coming in.

Pre-orders end this week, after pre-orders end price will increase by $10 and stay there for the rest of the year.

You can now add your color choice in the notes page of the website for any new orders coming in.

Pre-orders end this week, after pre-orders end price will increase by $10 and stay there for the rest of the year.

What if we have already ordered?

Here is a quick pick of the samples of paracord. When we add them to the bag we will connect them with your typical black snaps to lock the cord in.

An example is also attached below
attachment.php

I just wanted to confirm the exact colors of the zipper pulls before I sent an e-mail. I noticed an extra color that wasn't listed in your post the other day, which would make 23 total colors! (including tye dye which doesn't look pictured) Please update this if it is wrong. Starting with the top row, going left to right...

Top Row:
White
Black/White Houndstooth
Grey/Platinum
?? Mystery Color (looks like Grey/Black Houndstooth to me)
Black
Red/Grey/Black Digi Camo
Red/White/Blue
Confederate Flag
Maroon
Red
Navy
Blue/Grey/Black Digi Camo
Blue/White Houndstooth
Carolina Panthers
Royal
Baby Blue

Bottom Row:
Olive Drab
Safety Orange
Green Camo
Yellow/Black Houndstooth
Yellow
Digi Green Camo

Not Pictured: Tye Dye (<-- can't wait to see pics of MJ bag, it's going to be sick!)
Thanks!

I just wanted to confirm the exact colors of the zipper pulls before I sent an e-mail. I noticed an extra color that wasn't listed in your post the other day, which would make 23 total colors! (including tye dye which doesn't look pictured) Please update this if it is wrong. Starting with the top row, going left to right...

Top Row:
White
Black/White Houndstooth
Grey/Platinum
?? Mystery Color (looks like Grey/Black Houndstooth to me)
Black
Red/Grey/Black Digi Camo
Red/White/Blue
Confederate Flag
Maroon
Red
Navy
Blue/Grey/Black Digi Camo
Blue/White Houndstooth
Carolina Panthers
Royal
Baby Blue

Bottom Row:
Olive Drab
Safety Orange
Green Camo
Yellow/Black Houndstooth
Yellow
Digi Green Camo

Not Pictured: Tye Dye (<-- can't wait to see pics of MJ bag, it's going to be sick!)
Thanks!

That is correct!

Pre-order pricing ends this week!! Bags are due to be completed a week from today and then shipped to PF for processing and shipping

Pre-order pricing ends this week!! Bags are due to be completed a week from today and then shipped to PF for processing and shipping

That's great to hear Chris, can't wait. So people know how much I trust Chris when he says this bag is going to be great. I sold my mystery ranch golf mahal to buy this. Like Chris knows the mahal is a great bag, however I have no doubt in my mind that this is going to rock.

That's great to hear Chris, can't wait. So people know how much I trust Chris when he says this bag is going to be great. I sold my mystery ranch golf mahal to buy this. Like Chris knows the mahal is a great bag, however I have no doubt in my mind that this is going to rock.

Considering the original PF bag was the jet pak which was very mahal like, I have no doubts either. He has taken a design and slimmed it down to the best in its core but has sacrificed hardly any storage. Brilliant!

I just left a voice message for Chris to buzz me later tonight. After much research, I'm ordering one of these today. You guys have me convinced. I hope to show it off at the Glass Blown Open the second weekend in April... which should coincide with shipping... Cross your fingers!

Scott, I'm at work til about 5:30 I will give you a call after. I've got your vmail.

And yes the bag should be to you by GBO.
Chris

still on the fence, you have any pictures of the other colors?

Just do it. Look at the facts. Best material around, custom color zipper pulls, more storage and more discs than a Grip, you can turn the top compartment into a seat and its 170 shipped, cheaper than all the higher quality bags in the market right now.

Latest posts