• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

I have a question-- can you tell me how to check on the status of my order/delivery? I haven't received any confirmation e-mails or other information about my order... I can't even remember which color that I ordered.
Thanks either way-
Toby Cheff

We had way too many contacting us about their bag and shipping that already had their tracking number and shipping info so we decided to stop sending them out. You will receive your bag via UPS this week if you haven't received it yet. If you are really worried you can send an email through the website and i can give you a specific tracking number.

Is there a return policy on the bag? I got mine in today and it does not feel comfortable. I know the mini pocket has been addressed already by some people. The pocket looked a lot different on the demo video. The cup holders are a killer as well. I wore the bag around for a while and it dug into the middle of my back. The padding feels thick to the touch but to the back it doesn't feel thick at all. It did feel good to not have a bag hanging on my lower back but because it digs into my middle back I can't see using this bag more than a couple of times. I could spend some money to do tweaks on the bag but with the price of the bag plus the money for those tweaks the bag would end up costing more than a Grip bag. I had extremely high hopes for this bag especially since it looked so good on the video and the website.

Is there a return policy on the bag? I got mine in today and it does not feel comfortable. I know the mini pocket has been addressed already by some people. The pocket looked a lot different on the demo video. The cup holders are a killer as well. I wore the bag around for a while and it dug into the middle of my back. The padding feels thick to the touch but to the back it doesn't feel thick at all. It did feel good to not have a bag hanging on my lower back but because it digs into my middle back I can't see using this bag more than a couple of times. I could spend some money to do tweaks on the bag but with the price of the bag plus the money for those tweaks the bag would end up costing more than a Grip bag. I had extremely high hopes for this bag especially since it looked so good on the video and the website.

Different strokes for different folks. Check the website for return policy. 25% restocking fee for all bags and must be received within 3 days after receipt of bag. All return information is found at bottom of "Bags" page.

It is a great bag, I'm just super upset it doesn't fit me well and that some things are different from the pics and video. I wanted this bag to be the end to my search. I guess I'll pass on sending it back because 25% restocking is quite absurd. I can probably sell it to somebody around here. What happened to the final productions mini pouch. The one on the video and pics looked perfect. Are you going to tweak anything on the next run of the bag? It's just a couple alterations away from amazing.

The mini pouch in the demo I believe only fit small minis which is why Chris had it cut down, to bad it was cut to far. However as I have told myself, when I play round the mini stays in my pocket and other minis can go in several other spots on the bag so as it is an issue it does not stop me from loving the bag.

Look back at previous posts, I have addressed the changes that will be made.

As for the firm insert at the bottom of the bag that you "dislike" that is an easy fix! We added that in for those that want all around support for their discs, however we made it removable hence the Velcro attached to te bottom of the plastic. We thought there would be some that would dislike the hard plastic bottom so we made it removable for those that like it a little softer. If you don't want to remove it then just simply cut it into an arc shape at the back and you will be fine. It's amazing how a little forward thinking can fix simple problems.

I disagree with the drink holders, again the weight is neglible when concerned with a persons spine. I fix backs for a living lol and if a couple of cup holders on your back pack are bothering you then disc golf with all it's twisting and torquing on the lumbar spine is prob not the sport for you. We designe the bag to ride high which some people will like and others will absolutely hate!! It really preference however when it comes to biomechanics weight dispersed across the thoracic spine and upper lumbar region is much more healthy when compared to spine across the lower lumbar/sacral region.

Hope this clarifies things. I'm really off to focusing on my wedding. For real this time...later guys

The mini pouch in the demo I believe only fit small minis which is why Chris had it cut down, to bad it was cut to far. However as I have told myself, when I play round the mini stays in my pocket and other minis can go in several other spots on the bag so as it is an issue it does not stop me from loving the bag.

I agree, I keep my mini in my pocket. I did have the mini in the mini pocket this entire weekend tho and it didnt fall...either way plenty of spots to stick your mini, again we aren't perfect even though we try to be.

You are right Chris. This bag does ride high and I'm happy that it does. It is different from other bags I'm had so yes il have to get use to it. I have issues with my poase muscle so keeping weight off my lumbar is a bonus.

What I meant about the cup holders was about the bottom of them. On the Innova bags there is a mesh on the bottom that completely covers the bottom of the drink holder itself. So if you toss something in the cup holder other than a drink the item won't fall through.

Check out the video. I posted it above and again here is another link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lcB2y5omftY

I've been out of the loop playing in Branson, MO with Will and Paige and then my company's annual User Conference... but after catching up on this thread tonight and watching this video, I'm more pumped than EVER to get back to Jefferson City and check out my bag tomorrow evening or Wednesday. I'll definitely use it during the Glass Blown Open this weekend and do a review afterwards. At this point, I have ZERO concerns about the bag and I expect to rate it 95 out of 100... but the proof will be be playing an very long tournament with it.

Stay tuned for ScottyLove's review sometime next week.

I've been out of the loop playing in Branson, MO with Will and Paige and then my company's annual User Conference... but after catching up on this thread tonight and watching this video, I'm more pumped than EVER to get back to Jefferson City and check out my bag tomorrow evening or Wednesday. I'll definitely use it during the Glass Blown Open this weekend and do a review afterwards. At this point, I have ZERO concerns about the bag and I expect to rate it 95 out of 100... but the proof will be be playing an very long tournament with it.

Stay tuned for ScottyLove's review sometime next week.

be sure to post in the contender thread in the equipment forum scotty.

I know a lot o people are going to whine about this but here's my opinion spend the extra money and get a bag from a company that makes bags for a living has a better return policy and stands beshind there product just because your a PT does't mean you should start making bags I hoping someone around here will buy or trade me for my bag so I don't have to pay a 25% restocking fee If your looking for a bag make sure you try before you buy or buy from a store that will take returns

I know a lot o people are going to whine about this but here's my opinion spend the extra money and get a bag from a company that makes bags for a living has a better return policy and stands beshind there product just because your a PT does't mean you should start making bags I hoping someone around here will buy or trade me for my bag so I don't have to pay a 25% restocking fee If your looking for a bag make sure you try before you buy or buy from a store that will take returns

He has been making bags for 2 years now... May I ask what your issues with the bag are?

HOLY RUN-ON SENTENCE batman! Punctuation anyone? I've had nothing but good dealings with Chris. I got one of their early Competition bags and he's stood behind any issue I've had. I do agree with one things you said though "try before you buy" if you're a picky person or unsure about a product. If you don't, you've got no one to blame but yourself NOT the company. I'm sure you'll have a very tough time selling the bag (insert sarcasm here) given that the initial pre-sale has a tremendous response.

What color did you get?

Anyone know what I'm supposed to do with my paracord zipper pulls? All the videos I've seen show me how to make super cool cobra knot pulls, but I got 4 6-inch pieces which isn't enough to do much with... Are folks just tying them on both ends or something?

Anyone know what I'm supposed to do with my paracord zipper pulls? All the videos I've seen show me how to make super cool cobra knot pulls, but I got 4 6-inch pieces which isn't enough to do much with... Are folks just tying them on both ends or something?

good question, can't answer because I didn't get pulls with mine, they might have forgotten but its no big deal, I have pulls for Djren on here, but could you post a pic? maybe I could help

I'm going to go without them for the weekend tournament and do a full review afterwards with pics and video most likely. Just like a course review here, I'm going to list Pros and Cons and things I would change for the next production run.

From the pics he posted of them on the bag, there should be little plastic end pieces to connect them.

Some of the bags had the ends fall out during transit but most bags got the ends. You can email me to have me send some more to you

Latest posts