• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

gray and green

PM me on how to post a picture.

LOL. I misread this as a single Gray and Green colored bag and thought wow...that could look cool. How did I miss that color combo. Oops. Both colors look sharp. Looking forward to my Gray bag coming on Monday (hopefully).

Looks pretty tight up top with 2 putters and a mini. Does it seem like it will stretch over time?

Should have mine today waiting for me in Texas but still here in New Mexico. Review vid and pics coming Tuesday

LOL. I misread this as a single Gray and Green colored bag and thought wow...that could look cool. How did I miss that color combo. Oops. Both colors look sharp. Looking forward to my Gray bag coming on Monday (hopefully).

Looks pretty tight up top with 2 putters and a mini. Does it seem like it will stretch over time?

It will for sure stretch over time, looks like 3 putters are in there currently though

Bags were picked up Tuesday, in large pallet shipments they won't scan til the next day when they are processed.

If the shipping is an issue for you then I can stop the package mid shipment and refund your money. We have plenty of people wanting bags and it would find a great home.

Should have mine today waiting for me in Texas but still here in New Mexico. Review vid and pics coming Tuesday

Below is the UPS Ground Shipping Map shipping from West Columbia, SC for anyone curious about delivery time. They were shipped Tuesday and processed the next day as per the above quoted post so shipping time should be from Wednesday when they were processed. (I believe).

map_0137.gif

Asymes... I have to commend you. I have never seen someone put so much research into packing/shipping practices. Seriously, I have learned more about UPS reading this thread than I ever thought I would know. Good job, and thank you!

Last edited:

It is tight, but it will stretch. There are only 2 putters on the top in the gray bag in the picture. There are 24 in the bag but will hold 5 more.

Asymes... I have to commend you. I have never seen someone put so much research into packing/shipping practices. Seriously, I have learned more about UPS reading this thread than I ever thought I would know. Good job, and thank you!

Thanks!
Some people just like to know when their orders will show up (they may not want a near $200 purchase sitting on their front porch all day while they are at work). A general blanket statement of "they have shipped" sometimes just is not enough. I shop online a lot and just like to know when my stuff is coming, especially large purchases.
It is not that I do not trust companies, it just makes me (and others I am sure) much more comfortable knowing when their item is coming.

I got my orange and black on Friday! I wasn't able to fully enjoy it till this morning. Very pleased with my choice!

I'm stoked I received my bag yesterday. I haven't been able to play in a couple months so I can't wait to take it out for a test round! It'll be hard to beat the first run bags. Cheers to PF & SD!

I'm stoked I received my bag yesterday. I haven't been able to play in a couple months so I can't wait to take it out for a test round! It'll be hard to beat the first run bags. Cheers to PF & SD!

Ok now im really
Confused, you got yours yesterday but im in frisco and mine hasn't arrived...

I got my Contender today! I am in Portland, Oregon, so I guess that means they have reached zone 5. Bag looks great! Can't wait to take it out on the course.

Latest posts