• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Idlewild Open driven by Innova & The Nati Aug 7-9

"Teeing Area: All persons, including competitors, are required to wear face covering when within 50 feet of a teeing area.
When it is a competitor's turn to throw, they are permitted to remove their face covering when throwing."

Looks like some players didn't get this memo, or are choosing to ignore it.

Dickerson trying to make a run... -7 on the front9. We'll see if he can do it on the back9...

It really is great how this course plays in this configuration. Its a slow build on the front 9 giving guys a chance to score if they are on point... and then its just chaos on the back 9. Then those last 6 holes are just a gauntlet but if you hit the lines, you can make up some ground on the field.

Last edited:
"Teeing Area: All persons, including competitors, are required to wear face covering when within 50 feet of a teeing area.
When it is a competitor's turn to throw, they are permitted to remove their face covering when throwing."

Looks like some players didn't get this memo, or are choosing to ignore it.

Just finished the jomez coverage...guess nikko missed the memo

Anyone know what happened with the foot fault controversy? I told my wife about PB being a notorious Dbag, and Terry seemed to elude to that.

Anyone know what happened with the foot fault controversy? I told my wife about PB being a notorious Dbag, and Terry seemed to elude to that.

Looked like he wasn't sure if he stepped too far forward with his back foot and none of the others were in a position to tell if he did.

Yea... you don't see too many total shanks from Paul even when he's not playing well but that definitely was one.

It just occurred to me after watching a bunch of players throw hole 14 that they removed the tree that used to be right in front of the tee on the left side. Its still a tight gap bought the RHBH turnover shot is much easier now.

Big Jerm's charging hard.
That McBeth fella ain't doing to badly either...

Big Jerm's charging hard.
That McBeth fella ain't doing to badly either...

I wonder if he really meant to go for the green on 16. If he did, that might be the best shot I have ever seen. Especially considering the situation. Just went OB and didn't know it, so he's already mad that he didn't carry far enough and the spotters not letting him know. Has to walk back up that hill 350+. Then throws a blind shot down that hill... like wow man

I'm not watching live, just following UDisc live scoring.
I'll have to catch some of the post-production video tomorrow Jomez & GK Pro.

Watched both front 9's. Watching R1 B9 now.

Conrad's having a very uncharacteristic round. He just doesn't look James-like.

I wonder if he really meant to go for the green on 16. If he did, that might be the best shot I have ever seen. Especially considering the situation. Just went OB and didn't know it, so he's already mad that he didn't carry far enough and the spotters not letting him know. Has to walk back up that hill 350+. Then throws a blind shot down that hill... like wow man
I don't know how his 2nd shot didn't clear all that. Seemed like he had a full swing.

Seems like the spotting has been fair at best this weekend. Several times I have seen a green flag, then a red flag. Sure the players love that. Especially on 16 they need their act together.

Video has been not the best either, IMHO. Seems like they only had one camera on a few holes. Missed some key shots, etc. Maybe its just me.

Latest posts