• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

I'm really intrigued by that actually, it looks like the original mold (which is a totally different disc IMHO, too bad the mold doesn't exist anymore...) judging by the glare on the rim, but doesn't appear to be a First Run either. =/

Damn I want more of the old mold CDs, I just can't get them in Finland anymore...

EDIT: Are the disc quantities usually accurate at Clearwater? 44 150 class 1st old mold CDs and 66 in regular weights? Seems like I need to place an order at some point...

jubuttib said:
I'm really intrigued by that actually, it looks like the original mold (which is a totally different disc IMHO, too bad the mold doesn't exist anymore...) judging by the glare on the rim, but doesn't appear to be a First Run either. =/
I would not put too much faith in the picture - you might want to sent an e-mail to confirm the run (or ask Discspeed if he is still hand-picking discs from their inventory).

jubuttib said:
Damn I want more of the old mold CDs, I just can't get them in Finland anymore...

EDIT: Are the disc quantities usually accurate at Clearwater? 44 150 class 1st old mold CDs and 66 in regular weights? Seems like I need to place an order at some point...
Clearwater does have a huge inventory, but man, those would be some well-traveled CDs. :lol:

Does look a bit too staged for comfort, and the generic briefcase isn't helping (4th hit when I searched metal briefcase on Google image search). Still, you never know...

Agreed.that shit does look staged.as well as the cheesy ass story .it is about that time for the cline to be released so id say its just for publicity.if in fact this was true and they were going after THE BREIF CASEi dnt think they would of made a big mess. They would of went in,looked for the case and then left everything as it was like nothing was gone.just sayin

i work at a disc shop and we received from Innova the other day two X-out C-line PD2s. They were double stamped but it appeared to be a regular production stamp and did say "C-line"

It's gotta be staged. Look at all the shoes in the background. Did they all come in, take off their shoes and go, "HOLY SHIT!" then walk to where the took the pic? cheezy marketing ploy. Now, if they have a few retailers in on it and you report them when they put up a proto C-PD2 and you win something, then they might have a decent marketing ploy. That seems like a long walk for a short drink of water though.

i know who has it

183815_1778347892165_1043421152_2070377_6620870_n.jpg

So...I am in love with the S-TD. It is an awesome disc to throw with a little bit of hyzer or anhyzer. It holds an anhyzer line very, very well. When thrown from hyzer it comes up to flat very predictably and is super straight. These, with very little seasoning necessary, may be my new driver for tunnel shots. It is just very easy to throw it where I want and I am having success on shots around 350' BH and 320' FH. I am really, really liking this disc. Thanks for the information about it everyone. I think it may be in the bag for quite a while.

Latest posts