• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] How Many Putters Do You Carry?

I've commented on this before, but have a new lineup throw it in again.

For putting up got to touches one liquid plastic and one and carbon the liquid one is mostly for when there's any Tynewind or if it's a longer wear my hat the ground the carbon one is really nice Casey protype plastic but it scuffs up pretty easily if you could hit a rock ot tree so it's pretty much just for chain hitting.

I'm got three hearts right now the same VIP NPT soft for pretty long time, and a new TP The TV was brought in to be is over stable as the BT soft was new and I mainly still use the VIP for a drive and BT software purchase. It hit some sticks extremely well.

Wrangler you can get a really good skip out of both the TPN and I for approaches where the baskets garded.

Well...I'm never using voice to text again.

Sorry guys.

For putting up got to touches one liquid plastic and one and carbon the liquid one is mostly for when there's any Tynewind or if it's a longer wear my hat the ground the carbon one is really nice Casey protype plastic but it scuffs up pretty easily if you could hit a rock ot tree so it's pretty much just for chain hitting.

I'm got three hearts right now the same VIP NPT soft for pretty long time, and a new TP The TV was brought in to be is over stable as the BT soft was new and I mainly still use the VIP for a drive and BT software purchase. It hit some sticks extremely well.

Wrangler you can get a really good skip out of both the TPN and I for approaches where the baskets garded.

Translation............................................................:confused:

Only two putting putters and one driving/upshot one. Two Judges. Classic soft for putting so i dont have to pick up one, i just putt with the other. They stayed in the putter pockets well in my Grip A and now my new Odin bags. Driver is a Discmania P2 in S plastic. Pretty stable for long shots but too slick and firm for me to put with. That is in the first spot in the main disc compartment.

Just two. A Vibram Summit for drives and long or rocky/rough approaches and a Gateway Shaman as my go-to for putting and shorter approaches. Pretty much anything 100' and in is the Shaman. I go to a mid if I need anything more stable.

2 fossil wizards for putts
1 170g Fossil Wiz for drives and approaches
Beat up fossil Scale
Fresh Fossil Scale
Slightly seasoned Sobek for utility putter/ mid a la Zone

All RDG P&A for me.

I carry 2-3.

Tournament bag contains the following...

Eraser Wizard - Firm for drives and approaches 50'-150' out.
RFF Wizard - Soft putter for jump putts, hyzer putts, and uphill putts.
SS Magic - Anhyzer putts, the occasional downhill drive, and everything inside the circle.

what the hell did I just read?

3x Protege Clozers : two for putting and one for upshots/drives
Legend Clutch : main throwing putter
ESP Zone : dont really consider it a putter but its my slow utility disc and used for 90% of my upshots

Certainly more if my bag space wasn't limited.

Ideally it would be around 6-7. Two for putting, two for driving and two for turnover shots and one os putter for wind.

I have 4 right now:

Putt: Medium Zero Line Pure
Approach: Soft Zero Line Pure
Drive: Opto Pure
Forehand/Overstable: ESP Zone

Glo Z Zone
Fossil Scale
OG SS Wizard
SS Voodoo (about half the time)
Stickin' Putts G25 Wizard solely for Stickin' Putts

I carry 4 right now.

Prodigy 400S PA-1: Driving putter/Mid - more glide than the Scales
RDG Armor Scale: Main Driving Putter - OS and predictable in any condition
RDG Fossil Flex Scale: Beating this in until it's straight
RDG Fossil Flex Serpent: Putting Putter/Anyhyzer shots

I carry quite a few putters. I've been playing for about 7 years and love the benefits of putter.
I use a stiff JK avair and been using it for about 5 years.
2 novas, love them. Straight as an arrow. 1 harp overstable. 1 star wedge the best long turnover disc. 1 beat up dx xd for short turnover shots or easy straight shots. And a star aero goes in and out of my bag regularly depending on my mood.

Opto pure for straight/anny and because opto pure!
Vip shield for some fade and better wind resistance
Vip harp for utility/hooks
X2 medium shields one for putting and one for shots that need to stick. If I was playing a tighter course I would throw in a soft lightweight pure for carving around trees.

I carry 4 putters in my standard bag.

2 hard judges for putting, 1 soft judge for short throws, and 1 fuzion judge for a bit more stability on those shorter throws.

Latest posts