• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

Site was fast at first...so...slow...now. Lotsa people snapping stuff up in a hurry. I've had to place the same order four times because the site keeps ephing up.

Mmmm

Champ scorps
Champ hammers
Champ tanks
Pro coupes
Star vipers
Star ravens

Where's the star condor??!!
I'm gonna b broke :(

I want echo star pds
Champ piranhas
Star gophers
Champ ravens
The possibilities :)

sounds nasty booter.. just wish i have thrown some of those molds so i could know just how nasty lol

Mmmm

Champ scorps
Champ hammers
Champ tanks
Pro coupes
Star vipers
Star ravens

Where's the star condor??!!
I'm gonna b broke :(

I want echo star pds
Champ piranhas
Star gophers
Champ ravens
The possibilities :)

did you buy all the damn tanks booter!!!

I believe you mean "ah".

1. an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, fear, etc., produced by that which is grand, sublime, extremely powerful, or the like: in awe of God; in awe of great political figures.
2. Archaic . power to inspire fear or reverence.
3. Obsolete . fear or dread.
verb (used with object)
4. to inspire with awe.
5. to influence or restrain by awe.

:)

site is very very slow but this is the first time i have checked it out... saw they have star gazelles im sure some will be happy for those

yes, very slow and I'm not overly impressed with the selection at all.

"we" is a wide term there lol .. i remember a few asking for star gazelles when talk of the store started some im sure atleast one or two of "we" will be happy :p

no we all want champ gazelle's not star or pro

Speak for yourself please, I can't wait to load up on star gazelles.

Also has anyone checked out the factory seconds? $13 for Champ Rhynos. You can get them from Mark at DGV for 9.95, lulz.

i guess it would have been a lot to ask but would have been nice to see some cool stamps on some of these bad boys.. anyone know the damage on shipping yet?

Latest posts