• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

Is it just me or do alot of these re-molds have extremely similar flight specs? ..... Scorpion 5,5,-1,2 .... Raven 5,4,-1,2 .... Python 6,4,-1,2

Just got my pro teebirds and the plastic feels and looks more like star. Cant wait to throw it

theyre not like either of the ones that moose posted. theyre the ones that innova redid. aviar x (beadless aviar bottom) and the birdie top. it sits as tall as the old tanks with the bead if i remember correctly.

Yup. This sums it up pretty well.

mine said they've been delivered. i'll post pics when i get home tonight

Star Gazelles. both Domey

6083411055_7de985c85f_z.jpg

Pro Gazelles both Flatter

6083410591_d48dc38b6a.jpg

and yes that's my dog cleo. :cool:

got my two B-R(beadless rhyno) and my scorpion. I will be throwing the scorpion this weekend :)

I have the exact same experience. I just got mine today, and the Pro is definitely flatter than the star. I can't wait to test them out in the morning!
Star Gazelles. both Domey

6083411055_7de985c85f_z.jpg

Pro Gazelles both Flatter

6083410591_d48dc38b6a.jpg

and yes that's my dog cleo. :cool:

That's the difference between these Tanks and everything else at the store. The item description was very specific about Innova only producing 9...ever.

thats what i was thinking...9 ever....thats why i tried to buy 4 ...when there was 9 in stock....damn computer was locked up over and over so i got none...

i doubt they made only 9. they probably said that to see how quickly they will get gobbled up and obviously they did so id imagine that they will run more or have more. remember, some of the discs theyll put on the site will be testers too so its obvious that the champ tanks were a test run. who knows..

I was just wondering, that would be crazy if they only made nine. Seems like such a waste of time. I mean I would have liked to get my hands on one, but really they took the time to make nine?

Gazelle Review

I received my Pro and Star Gazelles yesterday. Went out this morning to throw them before our mini. My frame of reference is a GloChamp Gazelle 175g, which is very flat. I've only thrown a DX once or twice.

My Pro was flatter than my Star, same as whoever it was that posted the pics. The Pro to me seemed far more stable than the star, and flew very similar to my slightly worn champ, but with more carry.

The Star was a a bit flippier than the Pro. I think it will still be a great disc once I better learn it, but the Pro was considerably closer to what my champ is. It turned slightly, then faded back a bit and landed almost in line with my champ, but about 10 feet past. Other throws may not have been as close, but were in the general area. That's due to my inaccuracy. The star turned farther over and therefore, didn't come back as close to where I was trying to put it. This seemed to be the case on more throws than not.

I'm no expert golfer by any means, and I think the Star gazelle will be good once I work with it, but for what I was trying to match, the Pro did a better job.

Just my two cents.