• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Jonesboro Open - April 13-16 DGPT Pro / AM

It's getting kinda ridiculous how many aces Jerm has been witness to in the last year or so, both on camera and not, without cashing one in himself.

Yea, it's nuts. He'll be the "bride" one of these days though.

And speaking of Jerm, what a rough Hole 16 for him.

Whelp... Everyone get their Pro Bosses before Jerm makes them sell out everywhere. :D Think I'll grab an R-Pro (love me some R-Pro plastic) and make him sign it when I see him in Illinois this summer. :D

Our story so far...
attachment.php

The best single hole performance among these players was Lewis Bitney's 3 on Hole 18 of round 1, which made his expected score 1.38 throws better. (Simon's ace only made his expected score 1.18 throws better.) The worst was Jeremy Koling's 7 on hole 16 of round 3, which made his expected score 2.89 throws worse.

Attachments

• JBOPerf54.png
    JBOPerf54.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 186
Where is mcbeth? Maybe this has been asked elsewhere, is he just being picky about events this year?

363 ft flick? Impressive.

Was it his mako3?

He was still throwing prodigy in December, didn't switch to Innova stuff until his contract was up January 1st. probably a D1 or D2 if I had to guess. those were his go-tos

Where is mcbeth? Maybe this has been asked elsewhere, is he just being picky about events this year?

Visiting his girlfriend in Massachusetts. At least I assume that's the case since he was at Maple Hill yesterday.

Even though it is DGPT, it is also just a B-tier. That might matter more to some players. Add in that it is pretty much an unknown event, and it makes sense as the event to skip if one is looking to take a break for a couple weeks.

So Chris D gets the lead card because he shot the hotter second round over Conrad?

Latest posts