• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 Jonesboro Open presented by Play It Again Sports April 17-19

Was looking like it was going to be a shootout tomorrow before those last 5 holes. It may still wind up being one if Paul has a slow start but i would expect him to runaway with it barring an insane round from Calvin...

Paige doing Paige things

Last edited:
I'm usually a couple days behind on these, so I watched the Uli and Jerm practice round last night. I laughed harder than I've ever laughed watching pro disc golfers when Jerm pulled out his new Thunderbird, throws it way left, and Uli said something along the lines of, "That's a really good disc. Go get em today, guys."

Heimberg's birdie putt on 17 was a nail in McBeth's coffin. I didn't think he had much of a freaking look.

CLUTCH!

Was looking like it was going to be a shootout tomorrow before those last 5 holes. It may still wind up being one if Paul has a slow start but i would expect him to runaway with it barring an insane round from Calvin...

Paige doing Paige things

Well... Paul had a slow start and Calvin had not quite a insane round but a really damn good one...

Sorry Jessica's having arm issues, but...

You don't see too many players throw RHBH and LHBH. Have to say, I'm impressed. Kind of humbling she can beat me with her off hand.

Latest posts