• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Longer Rhyno

Close, but the BREAKER is where its at. In my opinion it is one of the most underrated discs in the game.

Yes. Breaker OR Suspect, same thing essentially. Both just a little longer than a rhyno but not midrange lengths. Still over stable, yet not zone OS. Flat, low profile.

Suspects one of my funnest/favoritness/reliableness discness!

And yes the breaker is VERY underrated discs on the market, maybe because it's a tweener?

Innova XD all day, perfect cycling disc and off the shelf straight and feels most driverlike of any Innova putters (which I find keeps me consistent). Beat in its got some huge anny's or bomber tailwind shots. The perfect compliment to my Rhino.

Not innova...and I am 70% innova and 25% Discraft but man that MVP Envy. Its a slightly longer Rhyno

This times 500. The envy is one hell of a disc. It kicked every other putter but a shaman out of my bag. Also, I am with you OP on rocs. Never have liked them or any other wide diameter mid. I think you should try the champ spider. It is an amazingly useful disc. Also, if you are throwing a star cro, which I have, but don't currently bag, maybe do as I am going to and bite the pro shop bullet and get one in champ.

Well even though you've settled on a disc I would like to sneak in here and recommend a Buzzz GT. Flies totally different than any other Buzzz ive had in my hand and has a thicker rim to alleviate the Roc rim syndrome. I throw hard, most of the time too hard and it holds its line with a tad bit of anny and fades off softly at the end like no other disc. Just find one...its amazing.

Well even though you've settled on a disc I would like to sneak in here and recommend a Buzzz GT. Flies totally different than any other Buzzz ive had in my hand and has a thicker rim to alleviate the Roc rim syndrome. I throw hard, most of the time too hard and it holds its line with a tad bit of anny and fades off softly at the end like no other disc. Just find one...its amazing.

I've had the pleasure of holding a couple and they feel great, but I don't want an OOP disc for my work horse slot unfortunately.

This times 500. The envy is one hell of a disc. It kicked every other putter but a shaman out of my bag. Also, I am with you OP on rocs. Never have liked them or any other wide diameter mid. I think you should try the champ spider. It is an amazingly useful disc. Also, if you are throwing a star cro, which I have, but don't currently bag, maybe do as I am going to and bite the pro shop bullet and get one in champ.

I threw the Envy for the longest time but the Rhyno just slowly made it's way back into bag. I agree with what everyone has said, the Envy bombs and is versatile for what it is but for me it flew more as a tweener disc between my Rhynos and, at the time, Rocs. Fun to throw and watch fly but didn't fit in with my bag anywhere.

Latest posts