• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Inertia Distance Driver

chart_inertia.png

I have been backing off the power with disc the last few rounds, and so far so great! this is a very versatile disc. I have been throwing 90% power flips that finish almost straight at about 310-340ft. Also throwing at about 75% with a flat release and a little added snap, it works a little to the right then with typical mvp gyro, finishes flat down the center. Also,if anyone has played mt airy, on no13 I have been crushing it with a slight anhyzer and watching it turn around the corner, gotta love it.

That's the app re-calibrating the GPS after I took the phone out of my pocket. You can see when I took the screenshot, I had already measured the shot. It was +-9ft when measured.

But, believe what helps you sleep at night...

Didn't throw mine once today. The course was to long, open, and windy. I did however, throw my tesla and resistor quite a bit.

Anyone else find there to be a huge gap between the inertia and the Tesla? like a gap so obvious that it needs to be filled?

yea they could probably fit two molds into the space.....although I'd be more interested in a 12 speed version of the inertia.

Anyone else find there to be a huge gap between the inertia and the Tesla? like a gap so obvious that it needs to be filled?

I can definitely see that. I can't get any turn out of my Tesla, but I have to throw the Inertia with a hyzer so that it won't turn and burn on me. I feel like there could be a disc that will handle good power, but fade less than what the Tesla does.

I've been having my best drives ever on this hole with my Inertias. Been throwing them with some hyzer and powering down just a touch, and I've been getting a consistent flip up to flat then a late turnover. Put it pin deep twice the past week which I've never seen someone do from the long tee. 440' I think. Hard to see the hole from the picture so here's a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLb1IqFoxDc&t=1m16s

And here's the teesign, it helps see the layout.

That's impressive. I'm familiar with that hole, and usually pretty happy to have an Amp or Switch turn into the alcove where the basket is at from the short tee.

I was playing that course yesterday and noticed my lighter Inertia is a flip machine nowadays, so I'll have to try it on that hole and see what happens. The Tesla was awesome off the tee on #5 tho!

Yeah the Tesla is perfect for hole 5. I've gotten a few birdies from the long and short tee the past week with mine.

hmmm. I am getting a wizard video when I click the link mikeC.

That's the best video I had from the long tee with the basket in the short position unfortunately. I want to film another front 10 long tee loop there, been a few years. They also moved the baskets to the long positions on #8 (the test hole) and #10 (The signature hole), which I'm excited about.