• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nikko LoCastro intimidating a PDGA official at European Open '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was coerced into trying a swig of that and thats a name i will not forget

I really need to try it someday.

Me too. Lost a bet. Oh. My. God. I'm from northern WI. I've drank some disgusting swill in my time. That's easily the tops.

So Zen......I'd pass. Hard pass. Makes my stomach knot up thinking about it

"It's like if shame and regret were left to ferment before being distilled through an old, sweaty shoe," one reader said.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/entert...37/what-does-malort-taste-like-chicago-liquor

Yeah. Sums that up.

Me too. Lost a bet. Oh. My. God. I'm from northern WI. I've drank some disgusting swill in my time. That's easily the tops.

So Zen......I'd pass. Hard pass. Makes my stomach knot up thinking about it

"It's like if shame and regret were left to ferment before being distilled through an old, sweaty shoe," one reader said.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/entert...37/what-does-malort-taste-like-chicago-liquor

Yeah. Sums that up.

Missed my edit window. To tie it back to the topic at hand.

Nikko is to DG what Malort is to liquor?

Notapro once swigged a shot or two of malort out of a bottle from a stranger at Canyons, which means he's more of a man than most of us...:|

(He knew what malort was going in....)

"It tastes like if you took a baby's soiled diaper after they've eaten a jar of cigarettes soaked in liquid smoke, ring it out and get the juices from the said diaper. Mix the juice with the yoke of a rotting egg and strain it through a dirty jockstrap soaked in liver and onions for no less than one year. Absorb the fluid from the mixture in a high school boy's sock following an August football practice. Bury the sock under the nearest chicken coop overnight. Remove one ounce of fluid with an eyedropper and place it under your tongue. That taste is just a little better than one shot of Malort."

My personal favorite. [emoji23][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys....

Malört isn't that bad. It tastes like drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth. With a hint of ear wax in the aftertaste. A two fisted drink for two fisted drinkers.

Behavior like this is learned young. Always makes me wonder what the person went through that made it necessary/appropriate at the time.

Notapro once swigged a shot or two of malort out of a bottle from a stranger at Canyons, which means he's more of a man than most of us...:|

(He knew what malort was going in....)

Didn't the WCG have it at highland years ago?

How many "real" disc golfers does BCG know?
:confused:

I can only surmise he's not satisfied playing with his club and dimpled balls, or he wouldn't spend so much time here.

Was it just my good fortune that I haven't seen his posts for the last few months or what? I sometimes think how nice things are without a couple specific posters being around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts