• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA ratings are up. How'd you do?

Just my luck: The only pdga event I've played recently has a TD that is slipping on the paperwork (or lost the money, or something), so those rounds aren't counting this update. Damn, it would probably go up a little (maybe hit 970) if he would take care of business...

I gained 16 points this time. Unfortunately if the stupid round ratings from this last tournament stand where they are at I am going to go down for the first time at the next ratings update unless I destroy it at my next tourney.

Only went up one point, from 878 to 879. But I have only played in one sanctioned event since last update. I recently changed my work schedule so hopefully I will have more tourney opportunities to change that.

Up 8 points - Back up to 1002 :)

Boy is that a load off.

Gotta keep it up though - got a few big events coming up. Maybe I should go putt some in the back yard!!

I went from 812 to 842. I am happy with it even though it's not anything to write home about. I am going for progress not perfection...

well ya know i got moved up to 2000...i had a couple good rounds here and there and everythings been workin out for me... :) JK...im not even rated....i cant see paying 75 bucks for nothing

I only paid 50, just saying. I have saved 10 bucks on every tournament I have enterested and played in which is up to 7 played and 8 entered right now. So, I'd say it is worth it.

My rating would be a little higher if the td of the second of two events I played in managed to turn my name in right...

I'm up 12 more points this cycle. I had an 825 get dropped, but otherwise that's calculated on rounds ranging from 843-971.

player_rating_history_090721.jpg

Congrats Eric. You're now in what I call the 915-934, "we'll be screaming BAGGER! at you at awards if you don't step up and donate in Advanced" range.
;)

Congrats Eric. You're now in what I call the 915-934, "we'll be screaming BAGGER! at you at awards if you don't step up and donate in Advanced" range.
;)
I don't think I've played a tournament yet where someone didn't yell "Bagger!" at someone else during awards... ranging from the 5yr old kid to the MPO winner. Seems like you can almost always replace "Bagger!" with one of two phrases: "I wish I was as good as you" -or- "Move up so we can take your money".

13 points here...893....thats not with my recent tournaments added in...the one I did horrible in and the other I did pretty well....we will see if I can grab 900 before the end of the season..

Haven't played in any tourneys, so I'm at a big ZERO. Hopefully next year.

But the good news is I haven't lost any either.

Latest posts