• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I threw poorly on the soccer field at my school after practice this afternoon. But I won a Birdie Bash over the weekend (I really didn't mean to, since I was running it). Can't wait for some Vibram prototypes.

Played terrible today.. 101 degrees, I played both 18 holes at la mirada while pushing my 2 boys in the double stroller! Damn the hills got me! Lol

Dueced a hole that I never 2'd before (Hole 12 NPC), Shot a +2 (My best round at NPC), and blasted my new CryZtal Meteor 300' straight down the pipe for another 2 on hole 15! Hell yeah it was a good day!

I shot a 53 at one of the local leagues. The course is a par 58 which I think is pretty close to being correct. Our local young hotshot pro was 2nd with a 57. Most of the scores were in the 60-65 range. I missed a few putts. Next month we will have our 1st PDGA event there to determine what SSA is.

I threw poorly on the soccer field at my school after practice this afternoon. But I won a Birdie Bash over the weekend (I really didn't mean to, since I was running it). Can't wait for some Vibram prototypes.

I saw that on Facebook, pretty cool. I'm still waiting for my group pic to come up. I placed 14th out of 56 in my Birdie Bash which isn't too bad for a Rec. dude. Congrats.

I saw that on Facebook, pretty cool. I'm still waiting for my group pic to come up. I placed 14th out of 56 in my Birdie Bash which isn't too bad for a Rec. dude. Congrats.

Not bad at all! Top 25% makes the finals at big tourneys, so you'd be well into the cash! :) Next year I hope I'll have a bigger turnout of newer players, and I won't play. I need to improve my potential TD skills anyway. :)

Decent, shot a 52 at Patoka Lake DGC playing my buddy for $2 a round and a $1 a stroke. He bashed metal/chains twice so I ended up beating him by 1 stroke and owed him a dollar. Can't believe neither of his ace runs stuck. Awesome day for golf!

Hit my longest ace (320'), shot a 45 (at an admittedly easy course), and once I entered my stats in the score sheet, noticed this:
picture.php
:\

Five down at doubles, chained out of two 100 ft putts back to back...my partner could flick 400 plus, crazy watching

Turned my Buzzz a little too much off the teepad of #4 Bryant Lake. In frustration grabbed my 166 star firebird and ripped a forehand down the gut and straight into the basket. Second time I've done that now. Feel like I'm chasing the dragon at this point. Played Kenneth Rosland about 2 hours ago with crazy wind and backhanded my Z Wasp off the tee for #7 skip and then hit off the cage . One of these days...

Other than that pretty average rounds.

Played in Flagstaff a few hours away the last two days in preparation for a tournament at the beginning of June. Actually shot relatively decent, and if I can keep that up I may place pretty well this year.

I believe "meh" is the term that best describes my throwing today. But I will say the two or three drives that were tasty, made it all worth while. That and I putted lights out this morning. Really enjoying the newest 4S Wizard I recently e-bayed. e-bayed is a word(?).

Turned my Buzzz a little too much off the teepad of #4 Bryant Lake.

i've been doing that every time lately.. i always feel pressured to birdie the whole front 7 and catch a bogey somewhere.. anyways pulled off a -2 in the wind and rain this morning..

HYLAND OPENS TOMORROW MORNING. time to get my **** tossed !

Pretty crappy for the first 10 holes I played today. Played pretty good on the last 8. I had no warm up time before the round, lost the #9 tag.

I got a +1 in my casual round (58) and a +3 in my league round (60). It was my first ever league match tonight so not too bummed about it. Casual rounds I average -2 so I know I can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.