• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your "bread and butter" disc?

ridge,

drives, upshots and putts. butter

and a broken in champ teebird. bread

Halo opto...love this disc thrown flat with nice predictable fade, big flex shots and big hyzers. I love throwing this disc but lost it today. I also love throwing Rocs

star orc is like my wheat bread. wizard is my land o' lakes. birdie is my i can't believe it aint butter. teebird white bread.

Driver - Very beat in star Destroyer
Fairway - 11x Teebird
Midrage - Element in Evolution plastic
Putter - Super Stupid Soft Magic

everytime!!!

gosh I'm not sure I have any of these type of discs yet. With that said, I can see my rather new Aviar P&A and KC Roc will become those discs for me. Especially the Aviar. I didn't know putters could actually fly!

Any of my KC Pro Banshees - I carry three in the bag. It's my get out of trouble disc. I hoard these things.

I disagree. My wizards get thrown for probably half of my drives, most of my approaches, and all of my putts. If I had to play with just one disc, I'd pick a wizard every time. To me, that makes it my go to disc.

My red chains aviar. It's money, and has been for the 12+ years I've had it.

Biz
Team Bert

I'm with you guys as far as a putter being my go to disc... and it's an Aviar. I'd say my Classic currently, but could be any number of different Aviars. I probably throw an Aviar of some sort for about 50% of my shots.

Star Teebird 165g but fearing that it is getting too worn and that it is white and winter is approaching, I have been migrating over to my 178g River. For everything else, it is my 174 Star San Marino Roc.

I have 3 discs that I would deem essential: For driving an Elite-Z Surge, For approach an Elite-Z Buzzz and for putting an Elite-X soft Challenger.

I love mine too... I can throw every disc I own and it is always my Polaris LS that is dead center.

That's why I love mine ever since I found it, but now that I've gotten a little bigger arm, it also does a nice, long turn. If I want it to go dead straight now, I have to throw at about 85%-90% or shorten up my reachback.