• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Where to buy MVP discs in SF Bay Area?

ballardthedome

Par Member
I've recently switched to using Amps for mid-long range and Ions for putting. I've found that I really like the feel of the different material on the edge for the MVP discs.

I've been able to buy a couple at Mel Cotton's in San Jose, but so far, that's the only store I've found that carries MVP . . . and they're down to about a dozen of them that I'm not interested in.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any other stores in SF Bay Area that carries MVP?

And yes, of course, I can buy them online. I actually have 3 Ions on the way from DiscGolfCenter.com, but I really enjoy buying in person more. Also like to support local businesses whenever possible.

BDA

I've recently switched to using Amps for mid-long range and Ions for putting. I've found that I really like the feel of the different material on the edge for the MVP discs.

I've been able to buy a couple at Mel Cotton's in San Jose, but so far, that's the only store I've found that carries MVP . . . and they're down to about a dozen of them that I'm not interested in.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any other stores in SF Bay Area that carries MVP?

And yes, of course, I can buy them online. I actually have 3 Ions on the way from DiscGolfCenter.com, but I really enjoy buying in person more. Also like to support local businesses whenever possible.

BDA

Mel Cottons is the best in the area sadly. DJ's Liquor Store on the way to Delaveaga park in Santa Cruz is decent as well but for the most part I buy online only now~

edit: Found this thread, might help locating other disc shops but I would call to make sure they have MVP ahead of time: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15965

Our retailer base has been growing very steadily since we started, and is still growing.

We are always looking to reach out to new stores with your help. In fact, if you can encourage a new shop to place an order with us and mention your referral, we will gladly send you a free disc of your choice.

Stores are more than willing to stock what their customers are looking for. Be sure to tell your retailer that you are interested in our discs.

Thanks again for your support.

Best Regards,
The MVP Disc Sports Team

If you happen to be heading up towards Sacramento/Orangevale, Final9 will be your best bet, Mel Cotton's is usually really limited, I do not remember seeing MVP much at DJs, there might be some at Delaveaga (run by Nate Doss' dad), nothing to mention in Monterey, just a couple discs at the Compass on Broadway in Seaside, might try it if you make it down to Monterey to play Ryan Ranch or CSUMB/Cypress/Oaks.

If you make it to Sac you could check Final 9 at shady oaks in orangevale . I am not too sure if they have MVP right now, but the shop has a nice selection usually and the owner Jim is cool.

Latest posts