• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Disc Company

What is the worst disc company?

• Innova

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Discraft

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • DGA

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Millenium

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Quest AT

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Gateway

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Ching

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Lightning

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Discwing

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 26 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im not saying anyone is the worst company...bc they all serve a purpose....whether its innova with its kick-ass inconsistant molds, discrap and its buzzz, quest and their weird look on things....without all these companies the other one wouldnt try harder and come up with new designs bc there wouldnt be any competition..thanks to all these "crappy" companies we have bigger companies like innova and discraft trying to out do each other for the throne...meaning we win!! bc the discs keep on getting better and better :)

oh I hear ya dude. I just know how some people have the "gang mentality" and if they are discraft(or discrap according to solomon) supporters or innova supporters, they would ignore rational thinking and say discraft or innova is weaker than Quest or Lightning. But the fact that somebody has voted for Discraft and Innova over some of the much more trivial brands proves that some ppl just cant help being stupid. Whats that one comedian say? "Ya cant fix stupid!" That comedian knows whats up.

Yeah Wham-o. I would almost rather not throw a disc than throw a Wham-o.

Aerobie is a close second in this category.

my !!!assumption!!! is that not many of us can really make a valid claim... how many of you have really tried a number of discs from each of these companies?

I have heard many people speak of how hard it is to deal with Innova.

I think they are great to deal with. I had a bag that had a ripped drink holder. I emailed them pics, and they mailed me a new bag, free of charge.

isnt discrafts' nickname discrap?

That nickname only exists because their name lends itself easily to it.
much like Ford has a bunch of disparaging nicknames (F'er Only Runs Downhill, and Fixed Or Repaired Daily for example) yet nothing like that for Chevy.

And I've heard Innovas' was Inndawoods.

I think it could also be Bendova. (Thank you billnchristy - I think)

I think they are great to deal with. I had a bag that had a ripped drink holder. I emailed them pics, and they mailed me a new bag, free of charge.

I think that quote was more between companies than customers. I recently bought two Grooves that should've been X-outs. They sent me two brand new ones after emailing them pics, as well. The funny thing about it is that even though both of them are champions (is there any other blend for the Groove), one is clear, the other cloudy.

I'm not voting on this poll though. For every person that says one company sucks, there's another that loves it. Until I get paid to throw one brand, I'm an equal opportunity thrower.

I think any disc that fits the players ability at the time is a good disc. I have 1 ace with a Lightning disc and 2 aces with Discraft discs but throw Innova most of the time. In my bag are Discraft, Quest, Innova, and DGA. They all throw good for me at this time although eventually may change as my throwing improves.

That nickname only exists because their name lends itself easily to it.
much like Ford has a bunch of disparaging nicknames (F'er Only Runs Downhill, and Fixed Or Repaired Daily for example) yet nothing like that for Chevy.

Chevrolet: Condition hopeless. Entire vehicle runs on leftover engine technology.

Where's my blue ribbon for way too much time on my hands?

Can a disc company be considered the worst ever when it only makes a few molds that hardly anyone throws?

Latest posts