• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been perusing online the Halloween themed MVP disc. I love the stamp but can only find it on teslas. Does anyone know if that is the only mold they are running it on? If not do any of you know where I can get my hands on a vector? For clarification I am referring to the winged demon stamp.
The Skulboy Halloween stamp was run by Disc Nation, not MVP directly -- only Proton Tesla and Omega SS so far, not sure if they plan on more.

That towel! I don't usually splurge on accessories, but I'll be picking up a couple of those for sure.

:bigthumbsupsmiley:

10431566_809034182486792_1011005673396913252_n.jpg

well MVP would make anything "axiom does" :rolleyes: lol. People have wanted some gyro swag for a while and these are small items for the brothers to work into retail. Don't worry be happy'

I know that many of us have been asking for a shirt for quite some time. IIRC, there is a reason that shirts have not been made available, but I forget where that info is.

I wonder if this stuff is made in the USA.

MVP needs to get a disc in the players pack for Bowling Green Ams, one of the biggest tourneys of the year. It would be a great way to expand the costumer base, IMO.

I threw a Tesla today. With complete honesty I thought it was the biggest POS disc ever. Horrible feeling disc and complete crap. Their high speed stuff sucks major balls.

Some of the putters and mids are pretty good, wouldn't touch another MVP/Axiom high speed disc ever though.

I threw a Tesla today. With complete honesty I thought it was the biggest POS disc ever. Horrible feeling disc and complete crap. Their high speed stuff sucks major balls.

Some of the putters and mids are pretty good, wouldn't touch another MVP/Axiom high speed disc ever though.

I'd be interested to hear you elaborate considering I had the opposite experience.

I think it fills the role it was intended to fill quite well, and I had some good throws with mine in the video I link to in my sig.

How does it feel horrible to you? Consistently flat, relatively small rim for a driver & two plastic options. Flight is a rock solid bomber for me.

Tesla is a nice stable-OS driver, IMO. Reminds me of my 1.2/1.3 QOLF's. Anybody who says these are glideless and super beefy simply aren't getting them up to speed.

Tesla is a nice stable-OS driver, IMO. Reminds me of my 1.2/1.3 QOLF's. Anybody who says these are glideless and super beefy simply aren't getting them up to speed.

Oh yes. Mine is developing a bit of turn while retaining it's late fade. I've been using it as my main distance driver for a few months now and I can often out throw friends using their 12/13 speed drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts