• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 DGCR Mid-Atlantic Meet - Oct 1st-3rd

How confident are you in attending the Mid Atlantic Meet at Hawk Hollow?

• Total voters
why does this even need to be explained? it was a great location for many reasons, if you want to meet people at bryan park go ahead.

if you really want to meet new folks at bryan it helps to have a rainbow sticker on your car and speak with an accentuated lisp. ;)

It is when the floodwaters swept one away and someone else fished out the other, but I did not know.

hey pre sorry i had you down at the creek looking for your disc.... i ment to bring it right up to the able after he round... but i really had to get those boots off.... im still glad i could keep you from getting wet

Hey Quezzy, you never returned Skinner's disc, you gave it to me. I still haven't returned it. I may never do it and you will become the bad guy.

And there has NEVER been a stabbing at Gillies Creek. Maybe some locals got beat down or something but they did tick me off. That is my domain and I rule with an iron fist. When some local kids stole some discs off of the course the old man who installed the course went to their house and threatened to kick the parents azzes. That's how we roll.

Phwew... i feel sooooo much safer knowing Hysell's crew has security details at Gillies. :rolleyes:

:D

if you really want to meet new folks at bryan it helps to have a rainbow sticker on your car and speak with an accentuated lisp. ;)

Hysell plays at Bryan

HMMMM! Is that what I was hearing in the bushes next to the stream.:p

Hysell that Nuke is great. If it continues to perform well I may hit you up for a couple of more.

hey pre sorry i had you down at the creek looking for your disc.... i ment to bring it right up to the able after he round... but i really had to get those boots off.... im still glad i could keep you from getting wet

It did not help when I told everyone it was a red disc, when it was really orange. :p
but you did not keep me from getting wet, I jumped in, I always jump in. I jumped in during doubles to get one of VeganRay's discs because he was doing so well with it and I did not want him to play with out it (especially since he was my partner)

Last edited:
HMMMM! Is that what I was hearing in the bushes next to the stream.:p

Hysell that Nuke is great. If it continues to perform well I may hit you up for a couple of more.

I have a few more of the Nukes left although someone told me that one day everyone is going to be looking for 2010 White Nukes. Then the guy bought 10 of them.

Phwew... i feel sooooo much safer knowing Hysell's crew has security details at Gillies. :rolleyes:

:D

Perhaps some pics of my weaponry will make you feel more secure. My AR-15 is sweet but I think i'll soon be buying an AK-47 because I like how it sounds on video games.

Perhaps some pics of my weaponry will make you feel more secure. My AR-15 is sweet but I think i'll soon be buying an AK-47 because I like how it sounds on video games.

As soon as your crew gets sticky gernades then I'll go play taht course:hfive:

This is truly the most sound (no pun intended) piece of reasoning I have ever experienced. :thmbup: :hfive:

(well, ok, maybe pun intended)