• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 DGCR Mid-Atlantic Meet - Oct 1st-3rd

How confident are you in attending the Mid Atlantic Meet at Hawk Hollow?

• Total voters
I mentioned adding Beaver Branch to the owner but he wasn't interested. Fun course though check the DE page/forum for tourney dates and make a day of it.

I imagine "wasn't interested" in having the course added. I guess that is his call, and I can understand his view.

Or was he not interesting in having people camp there for a MidAtMeet?

I went to a tourney there in July and had a little email back in forth before hand were I mentioned he should listed on here if he wanted even mentioned HH as an example, still wasn't interested. Now as far as having people camp for a weekend I haven't gotten back in touch with him on that. Any one needs his email PM me.

I talked to Tim about this for some other courses just like Hawk Hollow (invite-only). he recommended adding the course and telling him right away so he can lock the page so no one can add specific location information. Users can still mark it as played and such.

You better be fast, he was crazy tenacious. Spent hours searching for a disc or two that weekend.

:thmbdown: excuse me

You are the kid who steals discs out of my car while I am playing?

At hawk hollw we had over a hundred dollars worth of discs laying around on a table and never had a worry one would vanish. Can you assure me that I can put a stack of discs front of the kiosk on a public course and expect them to be there in 3 hours?

Thats what lol 5 innova stars.....

I did not want to sound too dramatic. There were atleast 3 full color discraft discs, 2 star discs, about 6 champions, 20 DX discs, a stool, a disc golf bag, a dozen minis, and 3 portable baskets.

Well leave it in your car! No reason you need to avoid a public course "Bryan Park" due to someone's lack of responsibility.

Why have the meet at a course that already has traffic, we had a great course all to ourselves. At night there were no park police telling us to put away the beer.

Why have the meet at a course that already has traffic, we had a great course all to ourselves. At night there were no park police telling us to put away the beer.
Bryan Park doesn't have park police telling you to put your beer away lol.......

why does this even need to be explained? it was a great location for many reasons, if you want to meet people at bryan park go ahead.

Bryan Park doesn't have park police telling you to put your beer away lol.......

Bryan park was crowed as hell when I played, picnicers, dogs, college kids playing frisbees, families of 5 playing. Why would we subject ourselves to a crowd for our private meet? Plus Bryan is not as nice as Hawk hollow.