• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 DGCR Mid-Atlantic Meet - Oct 1st-3rd

How confident are you in attending the Mid Atlantic Meet at Hawk Hollow?

• Total voters
no you didn't. It's near the road where the bridge connects to the street. You wouldn't have walked backward to it. You played the right tee.

The baskets have colored paint on the top that direct you to the next tee.

no you didn't. It's near the road where the bridge connects to the street. You wouldn't have walked backward to it. You played the right tee.

The baskets have colored paint on the top that direct you to the next tee.

Cool. Yeah i figured that paint trick out. worked well.

Pros: Ihop is real close, private course
Cons: Biscoe makes you sleep in a barn, i'm scared of cows, hate cow poop, and if you have played six months, it's a pitch and putt
other: bring a golden retriever for water hazards

Pros: Ihop is real close, private course
Cons: Biscoe makes you sleep in a barn, i'm scared of cows, hate cow poop, and if you have played six months, it's a pitch and putt
other: bring a golden retriever for water hazards

I don't think anyone can call it a pitch and putt, more like a huck, rehuck, get your disc out of OB, pitch, putt, and take your 5 like a man, course.

I don't think anyone can call it a pitch and putt, more like a huck, rehuck, get your disc out of OB, pitch, putt, and take your 5 like a man, course.

I saw a nOOb make the course look short this weekend. It was long for me, because I slept in a barn and my big arm never left said barn.

and by "pitch and putt" i mean "pitch and putt, and putt again" as he might have monster drives, but his putting isn't on the same level yet. when it is, look out

Yep what he said ^^^^
Only add a few more putts between coughing and blowing my nose. Wow did I catch me a a tough cold. It has been beating me down all week.

I thought the same Jrawk, no new reviews yet? What's up with that? Isn't this DG Course Review and no reviews?

so do we start a 2011 thread and get to talking about where and when to do it next year? Any private land onwers in northern DE want to host the camping aspect next year?

We can start a general Mid-Atlantic thread, kinda like the north carolina and illinois thread.

I think i started this thread too early before the event itself. 8 months was a long time to stay committed to something for everybody.

First year is always the lowest numbers. You guys had a blast and made it sound like tons of fun; your numbers will double next year.

First year is always the lowest numbers. You guys had a blast and made it sound like tons of fun; your numbers will double next year.

I agree. There has been a lot of off topic junk in this thread leading up to the event that would have been more relevent in a general mid-atlantic thread.

It pretty much has to be a private course to ensure people won't get in the way or steal the discs we had lying around. While hawk hollow is long and brutal, I can not think of a more perfect place. The grange is cool, but they would nickle and dime us to death buying LEDs everynight for tiki, $5 a day plus $10 for tourney play.

As far as reviews, reviewing a private course is hard. Also the experience and the company change how you view it. I did not expect many reviews, but the course has everything: elevation, water, long wide open areas, tight wooded areas, great scenery, and a gracious host. Top level pros have played this course, it is in my top 10, maybe top 5 if I admit to some bias.

I still haven't marked tiki played

Latest posts