• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 DGCR Mid-Atlantic Meet - Oct 1st-3rd

How confident are you in attending the Mid Atlantic Meet at Hawk Hollow?

• Total voters
Plus the grange is down the road so you can play tiki night golf. At bryan you can go down the road to Gillies and play guess how many times I got stabbed.

when i played bryan it was very crowded, also i dont believe they allow camping

Your idea of Gillies is wrong...

I found a crack pipe on tee 5, I was almost hit by a car while on a tee pad, and the locals told me to get out before dark. THERE WAS STILL CRIME TAPE FROM A STABBING.

I have played over 80 courses and Hawk hollow is in my top 5, I had to check to make sure I played Bryan because it was forgettable.

The locals, told us about what happened about 2 days before we played. I think if you read the review more than 1 person refers to how dangerous it is.

there are a bunch of threads with polls on who will return discs or not, so we know who posts here that doesn't return them.

(no, BD is not one them, but he is still shifty) :p

You are the kid who steals discs out of my car while I am playing?

At hawk hollw we had over a hundred dollars worth of discs laying around on a table and never had a worry one would vanish. Can you assure me that I can put a stack of discs front of the kiosk on a public course and expect them to be there in 3 hours?

Prerube... this is because nobody would steal your discs. who the hell throws/steals arrows?

On a serious note it is real sweet to leave our bags, discs, phone etc around at hawk hallow and not worry at all.

also, many discs were retrieved by people in the creeks and every person returned them to their owners since it's all midatlantic meet up people. i also lost a beautiful Cryztal red buzzz at glo as well as a sweet ESP zone at the grange, two nice looking pieces of plastic that were in the lost and found waiting for me. this is another huge bonus that you won't get at a public course

Last edited:
hahahahaha

Think Brian Skinner and Chris Hysell will disagree. Brian said that was the first time he ever got a call for one of his.

Hey Quezzy, you never returned Skinner's disc, you gave it to me. I still haven't returned it. I may never do it and you will become the bad guy.

And there has NEVER been a stabbing at Gillies Creek. Maybe some locals got beat down or something but they did tick me off. That is my domain and I rule with an iron fist. When some local kids stole some discs off of the course the old man who installed the course went to their house and threatened to kick the parents azzes. That's how we roll.