• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships Aug 12-17

Rick probably the only one up that late on a Thursday night. But yes, hard to see the need to rush when there are 214 spots for MPO and less than 200 eligible to register at the moment.

Up to 16 now... Including Henna and Eveliina…:thmbup:

looks like Henna is up to 964 in Rating. . just one point after Cat and 4 after Paige. . So Henna is close to being the highest rated FPO in the World.
Have a no US player ever been the highest rated player?

Looks like both CCDG and Jomez will be at Worlds according to the udisc info. Any of the other crews?

JVD, you guys doing live? Can't find any info...

Last week, JVD confirmed on the Smashboxx podcast that they'd be there doing live. I believe he said the plan was MPO day 1, FPO day 2, MPO day 3, FPO day 4 and both on day 5. The reason for the swapping is that signal at Northwoods is insufficient for live, so they'll cover the MPO rounds at Eureka and the FPO rounds at Sunset Hills only.

I see that everybody's favorite pro Lloyd Weema is signed up again!

Is it weird that I'm hoping he gets some video coverage, preferable with a 1020+ player, just to see the skill level difference?

I don't know who this is but I bet the story is hilarious.

I see that everybody's favorite pro Lloyd Weema is signed up again!

Is it weird that I'm hoping he gets some video coverage, preferable with a 1020+ player, just to see the skill level difference?

I don't know who this is but I bet the story is hilarious.

His rating is in the 700's.

And because of his chutzpah, he has somewhat of a fan following. There are those who are disgusted by his playing at top level, then there's those of us who quite willing point out that if we had the time and money that we would do the same. Lloyd is our hero, our model for what we wish we could do, he's willing to be in the embarrassing situation that the rest of us wish we could be in.

Last edited:
It´s just odd that anyone can enter a World championchip. . in any sport
in most sports you need to go throw a long and hard qualifying to get in to the Worlds

If i go and watch a Worlds in any sport, i want to see the best athletes in that sport. . . not to see amateurs that play worse than the "weekend players" at a local club

in most sports you need to go throw a long and hard qualifying to get in to the Worlds

If i go and watch a Worlds in any sport, i want to see the best athletes in that sport. . . not to see amateurs that play worse than the "weekend players" at a local club

I really hate that you cant edit your own post on this forum after a few min. . . just makes it hard for us non English speaking to correct bad spelling. . and it makes us look dumb

it should say "through" not "throw" in my post above but i cant cange it . . .why? this is the only forum i have ever seen that have this dumb feature

There was a skier from some tropical country in the Skiing World Championships in Finland a few years back.... struggling to even stay upright on the skis :wall: But even he qualified by being the best of his national group. I think.

But in events like track&field there are set results you need to match or best to be able to enter. No matter if you are the top athlete in your country or not. Get the result, then enter.